- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 560698, 9 pages
Structure of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets in -Semihyperrings
1Department of Mathematics, Yildiz Technical University, 34210 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Yazd University, P.O. Box 89195-741, Yazd, Iran
Received 21 October 2012; Accepted 27 December 2012
Academic Editor: Feyzi Başar
Copyright © 2013 Bayram Ali Ersoy and Bijan Davvaz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- B. A. Ersoy, B. Davvaz, S. Onar, and V. Leoreanu-Fotea, “Fuzzy -Hyperideals in -Hypersemirings by Using Triangular Norms,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Saleem Abdullah, “A study on intuitionistic fuzzy sets in Gamma-semihypergroups,” Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1695–1710, 2014.