- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 562140, 13 pages
Numerical Solution of the Fractional Partial Differential Equations by the Two-Dimensional Fractional-Order Legendre Functions
College of Computer, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
Received 13 May 2013; Revised 8 September 2013; Accepted 8 September 2013
Academic Editor: Santanu Saha Ray
Copyright © 2013 Fukang Yin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. H. Bhrawy, A. S. Alofi, and R. A. Van Gorder, “An Efficient Collocation Method for a Class of Boundary Value Problems Arising in Mathematical Physics and Geometry,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A Shifted Jacobi-Gauss Collocation Scheme for Solving Fractional Neutral Functional-Differential Equations,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ali H. Bhrawy, Abdulrahim AlZahrani, Dumitru Baleanu, and Yahia Alhamed, “A Modified Generalized Laguerre-Gauss Collocation Method for Fractional Neutral Functional-Differential Equations on the Half-Line,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- B. A. Jacobs, and C. Harley, “Two Hybrid Methods for Solving Two-Dimensional Linear Time-Fractional Partial Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.