- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 573408, 6 pages
Lagrangian Duality for Multiobjective Programming Problems in Lexicographic Order
1School of Information Engineering, Chongqing City Management Vocational College, Chongqing 401331, China
2Chongqing Water Resources and Electric Engineering College, Chongqing 402160, China
Received 27 April 2013; Revised 19 September 2013; Accepted 22 September 2013
Academic Editor: Shawn X. Wang
Copyright © 2013 X. F. Hu and L. N. Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. W. Corley, “Duality theory for maximizations with respect to cones,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 560–568, 1981.
- H. W. Corley, “Existence and lagrangian duality for maximizations of set-valued functions,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 489–501, 1987.
- P. C. Fishburn, “Lexicographic orders, utilities and decision rules: a survey,” Management Science, vol. 20, pp. 1442–1471, 1974.
- W.-S. Hsia and T. Y. Lee, “Lagrangian function and duality theory in multiobjective programming with set functions,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 239–251, 1988.
- E. Hernández and L. Rodríguez-Marín, “Lagrangian duality in set-valued optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 119–134, 2007.
- J. Jahn, Mathematical Vector Optimization in Partially Ordered Linear Spaces, vol. 31 of Methoden und Verfahren der Mathematischen Physik, Peter Lang, Frankfurt, Germany, 1986.
- Z.-F. Li and G.-Y. Chen, “Lagrangian multipliers, saddle points, and duality in vector optimization of set-valued maps,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 215, no. 2, pp. 297–316, 1997.
- Z. F. Li and S. Y. Wang, “Lagrange multipliers and saddle points in multiobjective programming,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 63–81, 1994.
- W. Song, “Lagrangian duality for minimization of nonconvex multifunctions,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 93, no. 1, pp. 167–182, 1997.
- Y. Sawaragi, H. Nakayama, and T. Tanino, Theory of Multiobjective Optimization, vol. 176 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, 1985.
- T. Tanino and Y. Sawaragi, “Duality theory in multiobjective programming,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 509–529, 1979.
- I. V. Konnov, “On lexicographic vector equilibrium problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 118, no. 3, pp. 681–688, 2003.
- X. B. Li, S. J. Li, and Z. M. Fang, “A minimax theorem for vector-valued functions in lexicographic order,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 1101–1108, 2010.
- M. M. Mäkelä and Y. Nikulin, “On cone characterizations of strong and lexicographic optimality in convex multiobjective optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 143, no. 3, pp. 519–538, 2009.
- J. E. Martínez-Legaz, “Lexicographical order, inequality systems and optimization,” in System Modelling and Optimization, P. Thoft-Christensen, Ed., vol. 59 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, pp. 203–212, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1984.
- J.-E. Martínez-Legaz, “Lexicographical order and duality in multiobjective programming,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 342–348, 1988.
- V. V. Podinovskii and V. M. Gavrilov, Optimization with Respect to Sequentially Applied Criteria, Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, Russia, 1976, (Russian).
- L. Pourkarimi and M. Zarepisheh, “A dual-based algorithm for solving lexicographic multiple objective programs,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 176, no. 3, pp. 1348–1356, 2007.
- N. Popovici, “Structure of efficient sets in lexicographic quasiconvex multicriteria optimization,” Operations Research Letters, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 142–148, 2006.