- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 578942, 11 pages
A Novel Method for Solving KdV Equation Based on Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space Method
1Department of Mathematics, Science Faculty, Firat University, 23119 Elaziğ, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Education Faculty, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakır, Turkey
3Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, University Putra Malaysia (UPM), Selangor, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
Received 19 September 2012; Revised 17 December 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Mustafa Inc et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mustafa Inc, Ali Akgül, and Adem Kiliçman, “A New Application of the Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space Method to Solve MHD Jeffery-Hamel Flows Problem in Nonparallel Walls,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Mustafa Inc, Ali Akgül, and Adem Kılıçman, “Numerical Solutions of the Second-Order One-Dimensional Telegraph Equation Based on Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- F. Z. Geng, and S. P. Qian, “Solving Singularly Perturbed Multipantograph Delay Equations Based on the Reproducing Kernel Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.