- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 583147, 6 pages
Oscillation of Half-Linear Differential Equations with Delay
Department of Mathematics, Mendel University in Brno, Zemědělská 1, 613 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 10 July 2013; Accepted 30 October 2013
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2013 Simona Fišnarová and Robert Mařík. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Baculíková, T. Li, and J. Džurina, “Oscillation theorems for second-order superlinear neutral differential equations,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 123–134, 2013.
- B. Baculíková and J. Džurina, “Oscillation theorems for second order neutral differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 94–99, 2011.
- B. Baculíková and J. Džurina, “Oscillation theorems for second-order nonlinear neutral differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 12, pp. 4472–4478, 2011.
- R. P. Agarwal, D. R. Anderson, and A. Zafer, “Interval oscillation criteria for second-order forced delay dynamic equations with mixed nonlinearities,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 977–993, 2010.
- D. R. Anderson and A. Zafer, “Nonlinear oscillation of second-order dynamic equations on time scales,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1591–1597, 2009.
- A. Tiryaki, Y. Başci, and I. Güleç, “Interval criteria for oscillation of second-order functional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 50, no. 8-9, pp. 1487–1498, 2005.
- A. Zafer, “Interval oscillation criteria for second order super-half linear functional differential equations with delay and advanced arguments,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 282, no. 9, pp. 1334–1341, 2009.
- O. Došlý and P. Řehák, Half-Linear Differential Equations, vol. 202 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier, San Diego, Calif, USA, 2005.
- J. Ohriska, “Oscillation of second order delay and ordinary differential equation,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 107–112, 1984.
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Polya, Inequalities, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1999.
- R. P. Agarwal, S.-L. Shieh, and C.-C. Yeh, “Oscillation criteria for second-order retarded differential equations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1–11, 1997.
- R. Xu and F. Meng, “New Kamenev-type oscillation criteria for second order neutral nonlinear differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 1364–1370, 2007.
- Z. Opluštil and J. Šremr, “Some oscillation criteria for the second-order linear delay differential equation,” Mathematica Bohemica, vol. 136, no. 2, pp. 195–204, 2011.
- Z. Opluštil and J. Šremr, “On oscillations of solutions to second-order linear delay differential equations,” Georgian Mathematical Journal, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 65–94, 2013.
- L. Erbe, A. Peterson, and S. H. Saker, “Kamenev-type oscillation criteria for second-order linear delay dynamic equations,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 65–78, 2006.
- J. Džurina and I. P. Stavroulakis, “Oscillation criteria for second-order delay differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 140, no. 2-3, pp. 445–453, 2003.
- P. Hasil and M. Veselý, “Oscillation of half-linear differential equations with asymptotically almost periodic coefficients,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, article 122, 15 pages, 2013.
- M. Veselý, “Construction of almost periodic functions with given properties,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, no. 29, pp. 1–25, 2011.
- Á. Elbert, “Oscillation and nonoscillation theorems for some non-linear ordinary differential equations,” in Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, vol. 964 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 187–212, 1982.
- S. H. Saker and D. O'Regan, “New oscillation criteria for second-order neutral functional dynamic equations via the generalized Riccati substitution,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 423–434, 2011.