- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 583464, 7 pages
Modeling a Microstretch Thermoelastic Body with Two Temperatures
1Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
2Department of Mathematics, Texas A & M University-Kingsville, USA
3Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4Department of Mathematics, Science Faculty, Sohag University, Egypt
Received 18 July 2013; Accepted 4 October 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 M. Marin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. R. Mahmoud, “On problem of shear waves in magneto-elastic half-space of initially stressed non-homogeneous anisotropic material under influence of the rotation,” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 77, pp. 269–276, 2013.
- S. R. Mahmoud, M. Marin, S. I. Ali, and Khalil Salem Al-Basyouni, “On Free Vibrations of Elastodynamic Problem in Rotating Non-Homogeneous Orthotropic Hollow Sphere,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- S. R. Mahmoud, “An Analytical Solution for Effect of Magnetic Field and Initial Stress on an Infinite Generalized Thermoelastic Rotating Nonhomogeneous Diffusion Medium,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- S. R. Mahmoud, A. M. Abd-Alla, E. M. Elsayed, and K. S. Al-Basyouni, “Effect of the Non-Homogenity on Wave Propagation in the Composite Infinite Cylinder,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1887–1890, 2014.
- Khalil S Al-Basyouni, Samy R Mahmoud, and Ebraheem O Alzahrani, “Effect of rotation, magnetic field and a periodic loading on radial vibrations thermo-viscoelastic non-homogeneous media,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, 2014.
- Marin Marin, Ibrahim Abbas, and Rajneesh Kumar, “Relaxed Saint-Venant principle for thermoelastic micropolar diffusion,” Structural Engineering and Mechanics, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 651–662, 2014.
- S. R. Mahmoud, “Effect of Non-Homogenity, Magnetic Field and Gravity Field on Rayleigh Waves in an Initially Stressed Elastic Half-Space of Orthotropic Material Subject to Rotation,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 1627–1634, 2014.
- S. R. Mahmoud, and A. M. Abd-Alla, “Influence of magnetic field on free vibrations in elastodynamic problem of orthotropic hollow sphere,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 2014.
- S. R. Mahmoud, Abdelouahed Tounsi, M. Marin, S. I. Ali, and A. T. Ali, “Effect of Magnetic Field and Initial Stress on Radial Vibrations in Rotating Orthotropic Homogeneous Hollow Sphere,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 1524–1529, 2014.
- Marin I Marin, Ravi P Agarwal, and Ibrahim A Abbas, “Effect of intrinsic rotations, microstructural expansion and contractions in initial boundary value problem of thermoelastic bodies,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 129, 2014.
- Samy R Mahmoud, Abdelouahed Tounsi, Ahmed T Ali, and Khalil S Al-Basyouni, “The effect of initial stress and magnetic field on wave propagation in human dry bones,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 135, 2014.
- Kunal Sharma, and Marin Marin, “Reflection and transmission of waves from imperfect boundary between two heat conducting micropolar thermoelastic solids,” Analele Stiintifice Ale Universitatii Ovidius Constanta-Seria Matematica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 151–175, 2014.