- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 583464, 7 pages
Modeling a Microstretch Thermoelastic Body with Two Temperatures
1Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
2Department of Mathematics, Texas A & M University-Kingsville, USA
3Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4Department of Mathematics, Science Faculty, Sohag University, Egypt
Received 18 July 2013; Accepted 4 October 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 M. Marin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. W. Lord and Y. Shulman, “A generalized dynamical theory of thermoelasticity,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 299–309, 1967.
- A. E. Green and K. A. Lindsay, “Thermoelasticity,” Journal of Elasticity, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 1972.
- P. J. Chen, M. E. Gurtin, and W. O. Williams, “On the thermodynamics of non-simple elastic materials with two temperatures,” Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Physik, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 107–112, 1969.
- D. Ieşan, “On the linear coupled thermoelasticity with two temperatures,” Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Physik, vol. 21, pp. 583–591, 1970.
- A. C. Eringen, “Theory of thermomicrostretch elastic solids,” International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1291–1301, 1990.
- A. C. Eringen, Microcontinuum Field Theories. I. Foundations and Solids, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- M. Marin, “On the minimum principle for dipolar materials with stretch,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1572–1578, 2009.
- M. Marin, “Lagrange identity method for microstretch thermoelastic materials,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 363, no. 1, pp. 275–286, 2010.
- B. Singh and R. Bijarnia, “Propagation of plane waves in anisotropic two temperature generalized thermoelasticity,” Mathematics and Mechanics of Solids, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 279–288, 2012.