- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 586708, 10 pages
Fourth- and Fifth-Order Methods for Solving Nonlinear Systems of Equations: An Application to the Global Positioning System
Instituto de Matemática Multidisciplinar, Universitat Politècnica de València, Camino de Vera s/n, 40022 Valencia, Spain
Received 4 March 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Changsen Yang
Copyright © 2013 Manuel F. Abad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carlos Andreu, Noelia Cambil, Alicia Cordero, and Juan R. Torregrosa, “Preliminary Orbit Determination of Artificial Satellites: A Vectorial Sixth-Order Approach,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Taher Lotfi, Parisa Bakhtiari, Alicia Cordero, Katayoun Mahdiani, and Juan R. Torregrosa, “Some new efficient multipoint iterative methods for solving nonlinear systems of equations,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Alicia Cordero, Javier G. Maimó, Juan R. Torregrosa, and María P. Vassileva, “Solving nonlinear problems by Ostrowski–Chun type parametric families,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, 2014.
- Alicia Cordero, Antonio Franques, and Juan R. Torregrosa, “Multidimensional Homeier’s generalized class and its application to planar 1D Bratu problem,” SeMA Journal, 2015.
- Santiago Artidiello, Alicia Cordero, Juan R. Torregrosa, and Maria P. Vassileva, “Multidimensional generalization of iterative methods for solving nonlinear problems by means of weight-function procedure,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 268, pp. 1064–1071, 2015.