- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 587179, 5 pages
Fractional Subequation Method for Cahn-Hilliard and Klein-Gordon Equations
1Department of Mathematics, University of Mazandaran, P.O. Box 47416-93797, Babolsar, Iran
2Department of Mathematical Sciences, International Institute for Symmetry Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Private Bag X2046, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Art and Sciences, Çankaya University, Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
5Institute for Space Sciences, Măgurele, P.O. Box R 76900, Bucharest, Romania
Received 10 December 2012; Accepted 6 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 Hossein Jafari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Zhao, De-Fu Cheng, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Approximation Solutions for Local Fractional Schrödinger Equation in the One-Dimensional Cantorian System,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Ai-Min Yang, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Zheng-Biao Li, “Local Fractional Series Expansion Method for Solving Wave and Diffusion Equations on Cantor Sets,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Ozkan Guner, Ahmet Bekir, and Adem C. Cevikel, “Fractional Complex Transform and exp-Function Methods for Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract And Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Ai-Ming Yang, Carlo Cattani, Hossein Jafari, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Analytical Solutions of the One-Dimensional Heat Equations Arising in Fractal Transient Conduction with Local Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Yanqin Liu, and Limei Yan, “Solutions of Fractional Konopelchenko-Dubrovsky and Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov Equations Using a Generalized Fractional Subequation Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yu-Zhu Zhang, Ai-Min Yang, and Yue Long, “The Yang-Fourier Transforms To Heat-Conduction In A Semi-Infinite Fractal Bar,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 707–713, 2013.
- H. Jafari, H. Tajadodi, and D. Baleanu, “Application of a Homogeneous Balance Method to Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Evolution Equations,” Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Davood Rostamy, Hossein Jafari, Mohsen Alipour, and Chaudry Masood Khalique, “Computational Method Based on Bernstein Operational Matrices for Multi-Order Fractional Differential Equations,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 591–601, 2014.
- Wei Li, Huizhang Yang, and Bin He, “Exact Solutions of Fractional Burgers and Cahn-Hilliard Equations Using Extended Fractional Riccati Expansion Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yingjia Guo, “The Stability of Solutions for a Fractional Predator-Prey System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Özkan Güner, and Dursun Eser, “Exact Solutions of the Space Time Fractional Symmetric Regularized Long Wave Equation Using Different Methods,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yang Li, Long-Fei Wang, Sheng-Da Zeng, and Yang Zhao, “Local Fractional Laplace Variational Iteration Method for Fractal Vehicular Traffic Flow,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Seyma Tuluce Demiray, Yusuf Pandir, and Hasan Bulut, “Generalized Kudryashov Method for Time-Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Ahmet Bekir, and Esin Aksoy, “Application of the Subequation Method to Some Differential Equations of Time-Fractional Order,” Journal Of Computational And Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Dumitru Baleanu, Yavuz Ugurlu, Mustafa Inc, and Bulent Kilic, “Improved (G '/G)-Expansion Method for the Time-Fractional Biological Population Model and Cahn-Hilliard Equation,” Journal Of Computational And Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Mehdi Dehghan, Mostafa Abbaszadeh, and Akbar Mohebbi, “An implicit RBF meshless approach for solving the time fractional nonlinear sine-Gordon and Klein-Gordon equations,” Engineering Analysis With Boundary Elements, vol. 50, pp. 412–434, 2015.
- Hassan Kamil Jassim, Canan Ünlü, Seithuti Philemon Moshokoa, and Chaudry Masood Khalique, “Local Fractional Laplace Variational Iteration Method for Solving Diffusion and Wave Equations on Cantor Sets within Local Fractional Operators,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Melike Kaplan, Arzu Akbulut, and Ahmet Bekir, “Solving Space-Time Fractional Differential Equations by Using Modified Simple Equation Method,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 563–568, 2016.