- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 587179, 5 pages
Fractional Subequation Method for Cahn-Hilliard and Klein-Gordon Equations
1Department of Mathematics, University of Mazandaran, P.O. Box 47416-93797, Babolsar, Iran
2Department of Mathematical Sciences, International Institute for Symmetry Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Private Bag X2046, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Art and Sciences, Çankaya University, Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
5Institute for Space Sciences, Măgurele, P.O. Box R 76900, Bucharest, Romania
Received 10 December 2012; Accepted 6 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 Hossein Jafari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Zhao, De-Fu Cheng, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Approximation Solutions for Local Fractional Schrödinger Equation in the One-Dimensional Cantorian System,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Ai-Min Yang, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Zheng-Biao Li, “Local Fractional Series Expansion Method for Solving Wave and Diffusion Equations on Cantor Sets,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Ozkan Guner, and Ahmet Bekir, “Fractional Complex Transform and exp-Function Methods for Fractional Differ ential Equations,” Abstract And Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Carlo Cattani, Hossein Jafari, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Analytical Solutions of the One-Dimensional Heat Equations Arising in Fract al Transient Conduction with Local Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Yanqin Liu, and Limei Yan, “Solutions of Fractional Konopelchenko-Dubrovsky and Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov Equations Using a Generalized Fractional Subequation Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yue Long, and Yu-Zhu Zhang, “The Yang-Fourier Transforms To Heat-Conduction In A Semi-Infinite Fractal B Ar,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 707–713, 2013.
- H. Tajadodi, and D. Baleanu, “Application of a Homogeneous Balance Method to Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Evolution Equations,” Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Yingjia Guo, “The Stability of Solutions for a Fractional Predator-Prey System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.