- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 589386, 6 pages
An Enhanced Wu-Huberman Algorithm with Pole Point Selection Strategy
1School of Psychology, Liaoning Normal University, Dalian 116029, China
2School of Computer Science and Engineering, Aizu University, Aizuwakamatsu 965-8580, Japan
Received 26 February 2013; Accepted 23 April 2013
Academic Editor: Fuding Xie
Copyright © 2013 Yan Sun and Shuxue Ding. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Wang and C. Zhang, “Label propagation through linear neighborhoods,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 55–67, 2008.
- Y. Sun, Y. Y. Tang, and L. Z. Yang, “An adaptive selection strategy and separation measure for improving the Wu-Huberman clustering,” ICIC Express Letters B, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 1531–1536, 2012.
- L. K. Saul, K. Q. Weinberger, F. Sha, J. Ham, and D. D. Lee, Spectral Methods for Dimensionality Reduction, MIT Press, 2006.
- W. H. Cui, W. Wang, X. B. Liu, and J. S. Wang, “An improved clustering algorithm for product family design of paper currency sorter,” IICIC Express Letters B, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 909–915, 2012.
- C. Cheng, D. Zhang, Z. Yu, and H. Li, “High speed data streams clustering algorithm based on improved SS tree,” ICIC Express Letters B, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 207–212, 2012.
- F. Wang, C. Zhang, and T. Li, “Clustering with local and global regularization,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 1665–1678, 2009.
- X. Wang, X. Wang, and D. M. Wilkes, “A divide-and-conquer approach for minimum spanning tree-based clustering,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 945–958, 2009.
- D. X. Chang, X. D. Zhang, and C. W. Zheng, “A genetic algorithm with gene rearrangement for K-means clustering,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 42, no. 7, pp. 1210–1222, 2009.
- L. Jing, M. K. Ng, and J. Z. Huang, “An entropy weighting k-means algorithm for subspace clustering of high-dimensional sparse data,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1026–1041, 2007.
- M. K. Ng, M. J. Li, J. Z. Huang, and Z. He, “On the impact of dissimilarity measure in κ-modes clustering algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 503–507, 2007.
- M. H. Wang, Y. F. Tseng, H. C. Chen, and K. H. Chao, “A novel clustering algorithm based on the extension theory and genetic algorithm,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 8269–8276, 2009.
- K. R. Žalik, “An efficient k′-means clustering algorithm,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1385–1391, 2008.
- M. Belkin, P. Niyogi, and V. Sindhwani, “Manifold regularization: a geometric framework for learning from labeled and unlabeled examples,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 2399–2434, 2006.
- C. H. Q. Ding, X. He, H. Zha, M. Gu, and H. D. Simon, “A min-max cult algorithm for graph partitioning and data clustering,” in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM '01), pp. 107–114, San Jose, Calif, USA, December 2001.
- J. Shi and J. Malik, “Normalized cuts and image segmentation,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 888–905, 2000.
- F. Wu and B. A. Huberman, “Finding communities in linear time: a physics approach,” European Physical Journal B, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 331–338, 2004.
- S. E. Schaeffer, “Graph clustering,” Computer Science Review, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 27–64, 2007.
- S. Boccaletti, V. Latora, Y. Moreno, M. Chavez, and D.-U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure and dynamics,” Physics Reports, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.
- O. Chapelle, V. Sindhwani, and S. Keerthi, “Branch and bound for semi-supervised support vector machines,” in Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, B. Scholkopf, J. Platt, and T. Hoffman, Eds., vol. 19, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2007.