- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 590653, 7 pages
Energy Solution to the Chern-Simons-Schrödinger Equations
Department of Mathematics, Chung-Ang University, Seoul 156-756, Republic of Korea
Received 19 November 2012; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Graziano Crasta
Copyright © 2013 Hyungjin Huh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jongmin Han, Hyungjin Huh, and Jinmyoung Seok, “Chern–Simons limit of the standing wave solutions for the Schrödinger equations coupled with a neutral scalar field,” Journal of Functional Analysis, 2013.
- Hyungjin Huh, “Reduction of Chern-Simons-Schrödinger Systems in One Space Dimension,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.