- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 590653, 7 pages
Energy Solution to the Chern-Simons-Schrödinger Equations
Department of Mathematics, Chung-Ang University, Seoul 156-756, Republic of Korea
Received 19 November 2012; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Graziano Crasta
Copyright © 2013 Hyungjin Huh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Jackiw and S.-Y. Pi, “Classical and quantal nonrelativistic Chern-Simons theory,” Physical Review D, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 3500–3513, 1990.
- R. Jackiw and S.-Y. Pi, “Self-dual Chern-Simons solitons,” Progress of Theoretical Physics. Supplement, no. 107, pp. 1–40, 1992.
- G. Dunne, Self-Dual Chern-Simons Theories, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1995.
- P. A. Horvathy and P. Zhang, “Vortices in (abelian) Chern-Simons gauge theory,” Physics Reports, vol. 481, no. 5-6, pp. 83–142, 2009.
- K. Nakamitsu and M. Tsutsumi, “The Cauchy problem for the coupled Maxwell-Schrödinger equations,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 211–216, 1986.
- L. Bergé, A. de Bouard, and J.-C. Saut, “Blowing up time-dependent solutions of the planar, Chern-Simons gauged nonlinear Schrödinger equation,” Nonlinearity, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 235–253, 1995.
- S. Demoulini, “Global existence for a nonlinear Schroedinger-Chern-Simons system on a surface,” Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré. Analyse Non Linéaire, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 207–225, 2007.
- H. Huh, “Blow-up solutions of the Chern-Simons-Schrödinger equations,” Nonlinearity, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 967–974, 2009.
- J. Byeon, H. Huh, and J. Seok, “Standing waves of nonlinear Schrödinger equations with the gauge field,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 263, no. 6, pp. 1575–1608, 2012.
- H. Huh, “Standing waves of the Schrödinger equation coupled with the Chern-Simons gauge field,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 6, p. 063702, 8, 2012.
- S. Demoulini and D. Stuart, “Adiabatic limit and the slow motion of vortices in a Chern-Simons-Schrödinger system,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 290, no. 2, pp. 597–632, 2009.
- J. Kato, “Existence and uniqueness of the solution to the modified Schrödinger map,” Mathematical Research Letters, vol. 12, no. 2-3, pp. 171–186, 2005.
- C. E. Kenig and A. R. Nahmod, “The Cauchy problem for the hyperbolic-elliptic Ishimori system and Schrödinger maps,” Nonlinearity, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1987–2009, 2005.
- J. Kato and H. Koch, “Uniqueness of the modified Schrödinger map in ,” Communications in Partial Differential Equations, vol. 32, no. 1–3, pp. 415–429, 2007.
- H. Brezis and J.-M. Coron, “Multiple solutions of -systems and Rellich's conjecture,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 149–187, 1984.
- H. C. Wente, “An existence theorem for surfaces of constant mean curvature,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 26, pp. 318–344, 1969.
- A. Nahmod, A. Stefanov, and K. Uhlenbeck, “On Schrödinger maps,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 114–151, 2003.
- A. Nahmod, A. Stefanov, and K. Uhlenbeck, “Erratum: on Schrödinger maps,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 833–839, 2004.
- C. E. Kenig and K. D. Koenig, “On the local well-posedness of the Benjamin-Ono and modified Benjamin-Ono equations,” Mathematical Research Letters, vol. 10, no. 5-6, pp. 879–895, 2003.
- H. Koch and N. Tzvetkov, “On the local well-posedness of the Benjamin-Ono equation in ,” International Mathematics Research Notices, no. 26, pp. 1449–1464, 2003.
- T. Ogawa, “A proof of Trudinger's inequality and its application to nonlinear Schrödinger equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 765–769, 1990.
- M. V. Vladimirov, “On the solvability of a mixed problem for a nonlinear equation of Schrödinger type,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 275, no. 4, pp. 780–783, 1984.