- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 590894, 6 pages
On the General Consensus Protocol in Multiagent Networks with Double-Integrator Dynamics and Coupling Time Delay
1College of Software and Engineering, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
2College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
Received 24 October 2012; Revised 6 January 2013; Accepted 25 January 2013
Academic Editor: Sheng-Jie Li
Copyright © 2013 Tao Dong and Xiaofeng Liao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- W. Ren, R. W. Beard, and E. M. Atkins, “Information consensus in multivehicle cooperative control,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 71–82, 2007.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, Z. Wang, and W. Yang, “Distributed consensus filtering in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1568–1577, 2009.
- A. K. Das, R. Fierro, V. Kumar, J. P. Ostrowski, J. Spletzer, and C. J. Taylor, “A vision-based formation control framework,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 813–825, 2002.
- B. D. O. Anderson, B. Fidan, C. Yu, and D. van der Walle, “UAV formation control: theory and application,” in Recent Advances in Learning and Control, vol. 371 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, pp. 15–33, Springer, London, UK, 2008.
- B. Vanek, T. Péni, J. Bokor, and G. Balas, “Practical approach to real-time trajectory tracking of UAV formations,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '05), pp. 122–127, usa, June 2005.
- R. Olfati-Saber, “Flocking for multi-agent dynamic systems: algorithms and theory,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 401–420, 2006.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and L. Wu, “Exponential stabilization of switched stochastic dynamical networks,” Nonlinearity, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 889–911, 2009.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and Z. Wang, “Pinning stabilization of linearly coupled stochastic neural networks via minimum number of controllers,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1617–1629, 2009.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and M. Cao, “Consensus in directed networks of agents with nonlinear dynamics,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 1436–1441, 2011.
- P. Lin and Y. Jia, “Consensus of second-order discrete-time multi-agent systems with nonuniform time-delays and dynamically changing topologies,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 2154–2158, 2009.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and M. Cao, “Some necessary and sufficient conditions for second-order consensus in multi-agent dynamical systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1089–1095, 2010.
- J. Zhu, Y.-P. Tian, and J. Kuang, “On the general consensus protocol of multi-agent systems with double-integrator dynamics,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 431, no. 5-7, pp. 701–715, 2009.
- J. Zhu, “On consensus speed of multi-agent systems with double-integrator dynamics,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 434, no. 1, pp. 294–306, 2011.
- H. Li, X. Liao, T. Dong, and L. Xiao, “Second-order consensus seeking in directed networks of multi-agent dynamical systems via generalized linear local interaction protocols,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 70, pp. 2213–2226, 2012.
- T. Dong, X. Liao, and T. Huang, “Dynamics of a congestion control model in a wireless access network,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 671–683, 2013.
- T. Dong, X. Liao, and H. Li, “Stability and Hopf bifurcation in a computer virus model with multistate antivirus,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, Article ID 841987, 16 pages, 2012.
- C. Godsil and G. Royle, Algebraic Graph Theory, vol. 207 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- W. Zhu and D. Cheng, “Leader-following consensus of second-order agents with multiple time-varying delays,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 1994–1999, 2010.
- Q. Song, J. Cao, and W. Yu, “Second-order leader-following consensus of nonlinear multi-agent systems via pinning control,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 553–562, 2010.
- T. Dong, X. Liao, T. Huang, and H. Li, “Hopf-pitchfork bifurcation in an inertial two-neuron system with time delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 97, pp. 223–232, 2012.
- T. Dong, X. Liao, and T. Huang, “Bogdanov-Takens bifurcation in a tri-neuron BAM neural network model with multiple delays,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 583–559, 2013.