- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 592964, 8 pages
The Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions for a Class of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Infinite Delay
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Basic Science, Babol University of Technology, Babol 47148-71167, Iran
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Cankaya University, Turkey
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. Box MG-23, r 76900 Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
5Department of Mathematics, Texas A & M University-Kingsville, 700 University, Boulevard Kingsville, USA
6Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 28 October 2012; Accepted 2 February 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 Azizollah Babakhani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanan Li, Shurong Sun, Zhenlai Han, and Hongling Lu, “The Existence of Positive Solutions for Boundary Value Problem of the Fractional Sturm-Liouville Functional Differential Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–20, 2013.
- Ivan Area, Eduardo Godoy, and Juan J. Nieto, “Fixed point theory approach to boundary value problems for second-order difference equations on non-uniform lattices,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Ahmed Alsaedi, Sotiris K. Ntouyas, Bashir Ahmad, and Hamed H. Alsulami, “Existence results for fractional integral inclusions via nonlinear alternative for contractive maps,” Boundary Value Problems, 2014.