- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 593274, 9 pages
General Solutions of Fully Fuzzy Linear Systems
1Department of Electronic and Communications, Faculty of Engineering, Izmir University, Izmir, Turkey
2Young Researchers and Elite Club, Mobarakeh Branch, Islamic Azad University, Mobarakeh, Iran
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele-Bucharest, RO 76900, Romania
Received 31 August 2012; Revised 3 January 2013; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Gani Stamov
Copyright © 2013 T. Allahviranloo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Van Ngo, and Dinh Nguyen, “Global existence of solutions for interval-valued second-order differential equations under generalized Hukuhara derivative,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 290, 2013.
- Pillay Kanaksabee, Kumar Dookhitram, and Muddun Bhuruth, “Krylov subspace method for fuzzy eigenvalue problem,” Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 717–727, 2014.
- Hale Gonce Kocken, Mehmet Ahlatcioglu, and Inci Albayrak, “Finding the fuzzy solutions of a general fully fuzzy linear equation system,” Journal Of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 921–933, 2016.