- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 594391, 9 pages
Profile Inferences on Restricted Additive Partially Linear EV Models
School of Mathematical Science, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, China
Received 5 June 2013; Revised 1 August 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Qian Guo
Copyright © 2013 Xiuli Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. J. D. Opsomer and D. Ruppert, “Fitting a bivariate additive model by local polynomial regression,” Annals of Statistics, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 186–211, 1997.
- Q. Li, “Efficient estimation of additive partially linear models,” International Economic Review, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1073–1092, 2002.
- J. Jiang, H. Zhou, X. Jiang, and J. Peng, “Generalized likelihood ratio tests for the structure of semiparametric additive models,” The Canadian Journal of Statistics, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 381–398, 2007.
- W. A. Fuller, Measurement Error Models, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- C. L. Cheng and J. W. Van Ness, Statistical Regression with Measurement Error, Arnold, London, UK, 1999.
- R. J. Carroll, D. Ruppert, L. A. Stefanski, and C. M. Crainiceanu, Measurement Error in Nonlinear Models, Chapman and Hall, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2006.
- H. Liang, W. Härdle, and R. J. Carroll, “Estimation in a semiparametric partially linear errors-in-variables model,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1519–1535, 1999.
- J. You and G. Chen, “Estimation of a semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model,” Journal of Multivariate Analysis, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 324–341, 2006.
- L. Li and T. Greene, “Varying coefficients model with measurement error,” Biometrics, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 519–526, 2008.
- X. Wang, F. Chen, and L. Lin, “Empirical likelihood inference for the parameter in additive partially linear EV models,” Communications in Statistics, vol. 39, no. 19, pp. 3513–3524, 2010.
- H. Liang, S. W. Thurston, D. Ruppert, T. Apanasovich, and R. Hauser, “Additive partial linear models with measurement errors,” Biometrika, vol. 95, no. 3, pp. 667–678, 2008.
- D. W. Jorgenson, Econometric Modeling of Producer Behavior, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2000.
- C. Wei and Q. Wang, “Statistical inference on restricted partially linear additive errors-in-variables models,” Test, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 757–774, 2012.
- C. H. Wei and X. Z. Wu, “Profile Lagrange multiplier test for partially linear varying-coefficient regression models,” Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 416–424, 2008.
- W. Zhang, G. Li, and L. Xue, “Profile inference on partially linear varying-coefficient errors-in-variables models under restricted condition,” Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, vol. 55, no. 11, pp. 3027–3040, 2011.
- C. H. Wei and C. Liu, “Statistical inference on semi-parametric partial linear additive models,” Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 809–823, 2012.
- J. Fan and T. Huang, “Profile likelihood inferences on semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear models,” Bernoulli, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 1031–1057, 2005.