- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 598570, 10 pages
Self-Consistent Sources and Conservation Laws for Nonlinear Integrable Couplings of the Li Soliton Hierarchy
1Department of Mathematics, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
2Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Zhoukou Normal University, Zhoukou 466001, China
Received 24 November 2012; Accepted 24 January 2013
Academic Editor: Changbum Chun
Copyright © 2013 Han-yu Wei and Tie-cheng Xia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. X. Ma, B. Fuchssteiner, and W. Oevel, “A matrix spectral problem for AKNS hierarchy and its binary nonlinearization,” Physica A, vol. 233, no. 1-2, pp. 331–354, 1996.
- W.-X. Ma and X. Geng, “Bäcklund transformations of soliton systems from symmetry constraints,” in CRM Proceedings and Lecture Notes, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 313–323, 2001.
- W. X. Ma and B. Fuchssteiner, “Integrable theory of the perturbation equations,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1227–1250, 1996.
- W.-X. Ma, “Integrable couplings of soliton equations by perturbations. I. A general theory and application to the KdV hierarchy,” Methods and Applications of Analysis, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 21–56, 2000.
- T. C. Xia, G. L. Zhang, and E. G. Fan, “New integrable couplings of generalized Kaup-Newell hierarchy and its hamiltonian structures,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 1–4, 2011.
- Y. Zhang and H. Zhang, “A direct method for integrable couplings of TD hierarchy,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 466–472, 2002.
- W.-X. Ma, X.-X. Xu, and Y. Zhang, “Semi-direct sums of Lie algebras and continuous integrable couplings,” Physics Letters A, vol. 351, no. 3, pp. 125–130, 2006.
- G. C. Wu, “New trends in the variational iteration method,” Communications in Fractional Calculus, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 59–75, 2011.
- J. Fujioka, “Lagrangian structure and Hamiltonian conservation in fractional optical solitons,” Communications in Fractional Calculus, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–14, 2010.
- F. Guo and Y. Zhang, “The integrable coupling of the AKNS hierarchy and its Hamiltonian structure,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1898–1902, 2007.
- H. Jafari, N. Kadkhoda, and C. M. Khalique, “Exact solutions of φ4 equation using lie symmetry approach along with the simplest equation and Exp-function methods,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 350287, 2012.
- W.-X. Ma, “Variational identities and applications to Hamiltonian structures of soliton equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e1716–e1726, 2009.
- W. X. Ma, J. H. Meng, and H. Q. Zhang, “Integrable couplings, variational identities and Hamiltonian formulations,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Federation of Nonlinear Analysts Conference, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- W.-X. Ma, “Nonlinear continuous integrable Hamiltonian couplings,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 17, pp. 7238–7244, 2011.
- D. J. Kaup, “Integrable ponderomotive system: cavitons are solitons,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 59, no. 18, pp. 2063–2066, 1987.
- M. Nakazawa, E. Yamada, and H. Kubota, “Coexistence of self-induced transparency soliton and nonlinear Schrödinger soliton,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 66, no. 20, pp. 2625–2628, 1991.
- F. J. Yu and L. Li, “Non-isospectral integrable couplings of Ablowitz-Kaup-Newell-Segur (AKNS) hierarchy with self-consistent sources,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 3965–3973, 2008.
- T. Xiao and Y. Zeng, “The quasiclassical limit of the symmetry constraint of the KP hierarchy and the dispersionless KP hierarchy with self-consistent sources,” Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 193–204, 2006.
- H.-Y. Wang, X.-B. Hu, and H.-W. Tam, “Construction of -discrete two-dimensional Toda lattice equation with self-consistent sources,” Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 258–268, 2007.
- Y.-P. Sun and H.-W. Tam, “New type of nonisospectral KP equation with self-consistent sources and its bilinear Bäcklund transformation,” Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 323–336, 2011.
- S. F. Deng, “Multisoliton solutions for the isospectral and nonisospectral BKP equation with self-consistent sources,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 2331–2334, 2008.
- S.-f. Deng, “The multisoliton solutions for the nonisospectral mKPI equation with self-consistent sources,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 4, pp. 460–464, 2008.
- T. C. Xia, “Two new integrable couplings of the soliton hierarchies with self-consistent sources,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 19, no. 10, Article ID 100303, pp. 1–8, 2010.
- R. M. Miura, C. S. Gardner, and M. D. Kruskal, “Korteweg-de Vries equation and generalizations. II. Existence of conservation laws and constants of motion,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 1204–1209, 1968.
- S. C. Anco and G. Bluman, “Direct construction method for conservation laws of partial differential equations. II. General treatment,” European Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 567–585, 2002.
- N. H. Ibragimov and T. Kolsrud, “Lagrangian approach to evolution equations: symmetries and conservation laws,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 29–40, 2004.
- H. Wang and T.-C. Xia, “Conservation laws for a super G-J hierarchy with self-consistent sources,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 566–572, 2012.
- M. Nadjafikhah, R. Bakhshandeh Chamazkoti, and F. Ahangari, “Potential symmetries and conservation laws for generalized quasilinear hyperbolic equations,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 1607–1614, 2011.
- G. Z. Tu, “On Liouville integrability of zero-curvature equations and the Yang hierarchy,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 22, no. 13, pp. 2375–2392, 1989.
- G. Z. Tu, “The trace identity, a powerful tool for constructing the Hamiltonian structure of integrable systems,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 330–338, 1989.
- Y.-S. Li, “The reductions of the Darboux transformation and some solutions of the soliton equations,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 29, no. 14, pp. 4187–4195, 1996.
- G. Z. Tu, “An extension of a theorem on gradients of conserved densities of integrable systems,” Northeastern Mathematical Journal, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 28–32, 1990.