- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 604215, 6 pages
Some Common Fixed-Point Theorems for Generalized-Contractive-Type Mappings on Complex-Valued Metric Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Naresuan University, Phitsanulok 65000, Thailand
Received 14 December 2012; Accepted 9 March 2013
Academic Editor: Somyot Plubtieng
Copyright © 2013 Chakkrid Klin-eam and Cholatis Suanoom. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mujahid Abbas, Vesna Ćojbašić Rajić, Talat Nazir, and Stojan Radenović, “Common fixed point of mappings satisfying rational inequalities in ordered complex valued generalized metric spaces,” Afrika Matematika, 2013.
- Jamshaid Ahmad, Chakkrid Klin-Eam, and Akbar Azam, “Common Fixed Points for Multivalued Mappings in Complex Valued Metric Spaces with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Akbar Azam, Jamshaid Ahmad, and Poom Kumam, “Common fixed point theorems for multi-valued mappings in complex-valued metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 578, 2013.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Jamshaid Ahmad, Akbar Azam, and Ahmed Saleh Al-Rawashdeh, “Generalized Common Fixed Point Results via Greatest Lower Bound Property,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Muhammad Arshad, Jamshaid Ahmad, and Akbar Azam, “Generalized Common Fixed Point Results with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Jamshaid Ahmad, Akbar Azam, and Nawab Hussain, “On Fuzzy Fixed Points for Fuzzy Maps with Generalized Weak Property,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.