- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 604578, 7 pages
Coupled Coincidence Point Theorems for New Types of Mixed Monotone Multivalued Mappings in Partially Ordered Metric Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Received 19 June 2013; Accepted 15 September 2013
Academic Editor: Chi-Ming Chen
Copyright © 2013 Chalongchai Klanarong and Suthep Suantai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. C. M. Ran and M. C. B. Reurings, “A fixed point theorem in partially ordered sets and some applications to matrix equations,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 132, no. 5, pp. 1435–1443, 2004.
- T. Gnana Bhaskar and V. Lakshmikantham, “Fixed point theorems in partially ordered metric spaces and applications,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 65, no. 7, pp. 1379–1393, 2006.
- J. J. Nieto and R. Rodríguez-López, “Contractive mapping theorems in partially ordered sets and applications to ordinary differential equations,” Order, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 223–239, 2005.
- J. J. Nieto and R. Rodríguez-López, “Existence and uniqueness of fixed point in partially ordered sets and applications to ordinary differential equations,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 2205–2212, 2007.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. A. El-Gebeily, and D. O'Regan, “Generalized contractions in partially ordered metric spaces,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 109–116, 2008.
- V. Lakshmikantham and L. Ćirić, “Coupled fixed point theorems for nonlinear contractions in partially ordered metric spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 12, pp. 4341–4349, 2009.
- J. Harjani and K. Sadarangani, “Fixed point theorems for weakly contractive mappings in partially ordered sets,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 7-8, pp. 3403–3410, 2009.
- M. Abbas, L. Ćirić, B. Damjanović, and M. A. Khan, “Coupled coincidence and common fixed point theorems for hybrid pair of mappings,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, article 4, 2012.
- H. Aydi, E. Karapınar, and W. Shatanawi, “Coupled fixed point results for -weakly contractive condition in ordered partial metric spaces,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 12, pp. 4449–4460, 2011.
- V. Berinde, “Generalized coupled fixed point theorems for mixed monotone mappings in partially ordered metric spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 74, no. 18, pp. 7347–7355, 2011.
- B. S. Choudhury and N. Metiya, “Coincidence point theorems for a family of multivalued mappings in partially ordered metric spaces,” Acta Universitatis Matthiae Belii, Series Mathematics, no. 2013, pp. 10–23, 2013.
- N.-J. Huang and Y.-P. Fang, “Fixed points for multi-valued mixed increasing operators in ordered Banach spaces with applications to integral inclusions,” Journal of Analysis and its Applications, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 399–410, 2003.
- B. S. Choudhury and N. Metiya, “Multivalued and singlevalued fixed point results in partially ordered metric spaces,” Arab Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 135–151, 2011.
- J. Yin and T. Guo, “Some fixed point results for a class of -monotone increasing multi-valued mappings,” Arab Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 35–47, 2013.