- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 610314, 19 pages
Application of Fuzzy Fractional Kinetic Equations to Modelling of the Acid Hydrolysis Reaction
1Institute of Advanced Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
2Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
3Department of Mathematics, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
4Young Researchers and Elite Club, Mobarakeh Branch, Islamic Azad University, P.O. Box 9189945, Mobarakeh, Iran
5Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 20 May 2013; Revised 24 June 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ali H. Bhrawy
Copyright © 2013 Ferial Ghaemi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “Approximate Solutions of Fisher's Type Equations with Variable Coefficients,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Ali Ahmadian, Norazak Senu, Farhad Larki, Soheil Salahshour, Mohamed Suleiman, and Md Shabiul Islam, “Numerical Solution of Fuzzy Fractional Pharmacokinetics Model Arising from Drug Assimilation into the Bloodstream,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- M. M. Tharwat, and S. M. Al-Harbi, “Approximation of Eigenvalues of Sturm-Liouville Problems by Using Hermite Interpolation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Mehran Mazandarani, and Marzieh Najariyan, “Type-2 fuzzy fractional derivatives,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 2354–2372, 2014.