- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 612342, 8 pages
Third-Order Leader-Following Consensus in a Nonlinear Multiagent Network via Impulsive Control
1School of Mathematics and Computing Science, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Guilin 541004, China
2Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 15 June 2013; Accepted 24 August 2013
Academic Editor: Qiankun Song
Copyright © 2013 Xiaomei Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Vicsek, A. Czirok, E. B. Jacob, I. Cohen, and O. Schocher, “Novel type of phase transition in a system of self-driven particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, pp. 1226–1229, 1995.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- J. Q. Lu, D. Ho, and J. Kurths, “Consensus over directed static networks with arbitrary finite communication delays,” Physical Review E, vol. 80, no. 6, Article ID 066121, 7 pages, 2009.
- J. H. Qin, W. X. Zheng, and H. J. Gao, “Consensus of multiple second-order vehicles with a time-varying reference signal under directed topology,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 1983–1991, 2011.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- K. Peng and Y. P. Yang, “Leader-following consensus problem with a varying-velocity leader and time-varying delays,” Physica A, vol. 388, pp. 193–208, 2009.
- C. Q. Ma, T. Li, and J. F. Zhang, “Consensus control for leader-following multi-agent systems with measurement noises,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 35–49, 2010.
- W. W. Yu, G. R. Chen, and M. Cao, “Distributed leader-follower flocking control for multi-agent dynamical systems with time-varying velocities,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 543–552, 2010.
- Q. Song, J. D. Cao, and W. W. Yu, “Second-order leader-following consensus of nonlinear multi-agent systems via pinning control,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 553–562, 2010.
- J. P. Hu and Y. G. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- Q. Zhang, S. H. Chen, and C. C. Yu, “Impulsive consensus problem of second-order multi-agent systems with switching topologies,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 9–16, 2012.
- H. B. Jiang, Q. S. Bi, and S. Zheng, “Impulsive consensus in directed networks of identical nonlinear oscillators with switching topologies,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 378–387, 2012.
- H. B. Jiang, J. J. Yu, and C. G. Zhou, “Consensus of multi-agent linear dynamic systems via impulsive control protocols,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 967–976, 2011.
- X. Han and J.-A. Lu, “Impulsive control induced effects on dynamics of single and coupled ODE systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 59, no. 1-2, pp. 101–111, 2010.
- J. H. Qin and H. J. Gao, “A sufficient condition for convergence of sampled-data consensus for double-integrator dynamics with nonuniform and time-varying communication delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 2417–2422, 2012.
- J. Qin, H. Gao, and W. X. Zheng, “Second-order consensus for multi-agent systems with switching topology and communication delay,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 390–397, 2011.
- Z. C. Yang and D. Y. Xu, “Stability analysis and design of impulsive control systems with time delay,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 1448–1454, 2007.
- H. B. Jiang, J. J. Yu, and C. G. Zhou, “Robust fuzzy control of nonlinear fuzzy impulsive systems with time-varying delay,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 654–661, 2008.
- Y. G. Sun, L. Wang, and G. M. Xie, “Average consensus in networks of dynamic agents with switching topologies and multiple time-varying delays,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 175–183, 2008.
- M. Sun, Y. Chen, L. Cao, and X. F. Wang, “Adaptive third-order leader following consensus of nonlinear multi-agent systems with perturbations,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 29, no. 2, Article ID 020503, 2012.
- C. Hu, J. Yu, H. J. Jiang, and Z. D. Teng, “Synchronization of complex community networks with nonidentical nodes and adaptive coupling strength,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 5, pp. 873–879, 2011.
- T. Yang, Impulsive Control Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- R. Bhatia, Matrix Analysis, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1997.