- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 612819, 7 pages
Existence Theorems for Quasivariational Inequality Problem on Proximally Smooth Sets
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Naresuan University, Phitsanulok 65000, Thailand
Received 1 November 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Pavel Kurasov
Copyright © 2013 Jittiporn Suwannawit and Narin Petrot. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Bensoussan, M. Goursat, and J.-L. Lions, “Contrôle impulsionnel et inéquations quasi-variationnelles stationnaires,” vol. 276, pp. A1279–A1284, 1973.
- G. Stampacchia, “Formes bilinéaires coercitives sur les ensembles convexes,” vol. 258, pp. 4413–4416, 1964.
- M. Alimohammady, J. Balooee, Y. J. Cho, and M. Roohi, “Iterative algorithms for a new class of extended general nonconvex set-valued variational inequalities,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 73, no. 12, pp. 3907–3923, 2010.
- J. Balooee and Y. J. Cho, “Algorithms for solutions of extended general mixed variational inequalities and fixed points,” Optimization Letters, p. 27, 2012.
- S. S. Chang, Variational Inequality and Complementarity Problem Theory with Applications, Shanghai Scientific and Technology Literature, Shanghai, China, 1991.
- W. Chantarangsi, C. Jaiboon, and P. Kumam, “A viscosity hybrid steepest descent method for generalized mixed equilibrium problems and variational inequalities for relaxed cocoercive mapping in Hilbert spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 390972, 39 pages, 2010.
- S.-S. Chang, B. S. Lee, X. Wu, Y. J. Cho, and G. M. Lee, “On the generalized quasi-variational inequality problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 203, no. 3, pp. 686–711, 1996.
- Y. J. Cho and X. Qin, “Systems of generalized nonlinear variational inequalities and its projection methods,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 69, no. 12, pp. 4443–4451, 2008.
- G. Gu, S. Wang, and Y. J. Cho, “Strong convergence algorithms for hierarchical fixed points problems and variational inequalities,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2011, Article ID 164978, 17 pages, 2011.
- N.-J. Huang, M.-R. Bai, Y. J. Cho, and S. M. Kang, “Generalized nonlinear mixed quasi-variational inequalities,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 40, no. 2-3, pp. 205–215, 2000.
- N. J. Huang, “On the generalized implicit quasivariational inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 216, no. 1, pp. 197–210, 1997.
- C. Jaiboon and P. Kumam, “A general iterative method for solving equilibrium problems, variational inequality problems and fixed point problems of an infinite family of nonexpansive mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 34, no. 1-2, pp. 407–439, 2010.
- P. Kumam, “Strong convergence theorems by an extragradient method for solving variational inequalities and equilibrium problems in a Hilbert space,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 85–98, 2009.
- X. Qin, M. Shang, and Y. Su, “Strong convergence of a general iterative algorithm for equilibrium problems and variational inequality problems,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 48, no. 7-8, pp. 1033–1046, 2008.
- X. Qin, M. Shang, and H. Zhou, “Strong convergence of a general iterative method for variational inequality problems and fixed point problems in Hilbert spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 242–253, 2008.
- S. Suantai and N. Petrot, “Existence and stability of iterative algorithms for the system of nonlinear quasi-mixed equilibrium problems,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 308–313, 2011.
- Y. H. Yao, Y. C. Liou, and J. C. Yao, “An extra gradient method for fixed point problems and variational inequality problems,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2007, Article ID 38752, 12 pages, 2007.
- Y. Yao, Y.-C. Liou, and J.-C. Yao, “A new hybrid iterative algorithm for fixed-point problems, variational inequality problems, and mixed equilibrium problems,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 417089, 15 pages, 2008.
- M. Bounkhel, L. Tadj, and A. Hamdi, “Iterative schemes to solve nonconvex variational problems,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 1, 14 pages, 2003.
- F. H. Clarke, Yu. S. Ledyaev, R. J. Stern, and P. R. Wolenski, Nonsmooth Analysis and Control Theory, vol. 178, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- F. H. Clarke, Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- F. H. Clarke, R. J. Stern, and P. R. Wolenski, “Proximal smoothness and the lower C2 property,” Journal of Convex Analysis, vol. 2, no. 1-2, pp. 117–144, 1995.
- Y. J. Cho, J. K. Kim, and R. U. Verma, “A class of nonlinear variational inequalities involving partially relaxed monotone mappings and general auxiliary problem principle,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 333–338, 2002.
- A. Moudafi, “An algorithmic approach to prox-regular variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 155, no. 3, pp. 845–852, 2004.
- M. A. Noor, “Iterative schemes for nonconvex variational inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 121, no. 2, pp. 385–395, 2004.
- M. A. Noor, N. Petrot, and J. Suwannawit, “Existence theorems for multivalued variational inequality problems on uniformly prox-regular sets,” Optimization Letters, 2012.
- N. Petrot, “Some existence theorems for nonconvex variational inequalities problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 472760, 9 pages, 2010.
- L.-P. Pang, J. Shen, and H.-S. Song, “A modified predictor-corrector algorithm for solving nonconvex generalized variational inequality,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 319–325, 2007.
- R. A. Poliquin, R. T. Rockafellar, and L. Thibault, “Local differentiability of distance functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 352, no. 11, pp. 5231–5249, 2000.