- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 613043, 8 pages
Data Acquisition and Transmission System for Building Energy Consumption Monitoring
Faculty of Infrastructure Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
Received 1 July 2013; Accepted 30 July 2013
Academic Editor: Lixian Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Liang Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Pérez-Lombard, J. Ortiz, and C. Pout, “A review on buildings energy consumption information,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 394–398, 2008.
- Y. Kim, T. Schmid, Z. M. Charbiwala, and M. B. Srivastava, “ViridiScope: design and implementation of a fine grained power monitoring system for homes,” in Proceedings of the 11th ACM International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp '09), pp. 245–254, Orlando, Fla, USA, October 2009.
- N. Wei, W. Yong, S. Yan, and D. Zhongcheng, “Government management and implementation of national real-time energy monitoring system for China large-scale public building,” Energy Policy, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 2087–2091, 2009.
- C. Yongpan, M. Xianmin, Z. Jili, and L. Zhen, “Development of monitoring system of building energy consumption,” in Proceedings of the International Forum on Computer Science-Technology and Applications (IFCSTA '09), pp. 363–366, Chongqing, China, December 2009.
- L. Zhang and H. Gao, “Asynchronously switched control of switched linear systems with average dwell time,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 953–958, 2010.
- L. Zhang and E. Boukas, “Mode-dependent H∞ filtering for discrete-time Markovian jump linear systems with partly unknown transition probabilities,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1462–1467, 2009.
- L. Zhang, E. Boukas, and A. Haidar, “Delay-range-dependent control synthesis for time-delay systems with actuator saturation,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 2691–2695, 2008.
- Y. Sun and Z. Wang, “The energy consumption monitoring platform design for large-scale industry users based on the GPRS,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE '11), pp. 7827–7830, Hohhot, China, July 2011.
- W. Yonghong, X. Wei, and H. Liping, STM32 Family of Microcontrollers ARM CortexM3 Principles and Practice, Coal Industry Press, 2008.
- A. Jorge, J. Guerreiro, P. Pereira, J. Martins, and L. Gomes, “Energy consumption monitoring system for large complexes,” International Federation for Information Processing, vol. 314, pp. 419–426, 2010.
- H. Y. Huang, J. Yen, S. Chen, and F. Ou, “Development of an intelligent energy management network for building automation,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 14–25, 2004.
- A. Z. Alkar and M. A. Karaca, “An internet-based interactive embedded data-acquisition system for real-time applications,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 522–529, 2009.
- T. Nagata, “An electric power energy monitoring system in campus using an internet,” in Proceedings of the EEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting (PES '06), Montreal, Canada, June 2006.