- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 613672, 7 pages
Triple Positive Solutions of a Nonlocal Boundary Value Problem for Singular Differential Equations with p-Laplacian
College of Sciences, Hebei University of Science and Technology, Shijiazhuang, Hebei 050018, China
Received 22 October 2012; Revised 13 January 2013; Accepted 26 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 Jufang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Wang, “The existence of positive solutions for the one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 125, no. 8, pp. 2275–2283, 1997.
- L. Kong and J. Wang, “Multiple positive solutions for the one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 1327–1333, 2000.
- X. He and W. Ge, “Twin positive solutions for the one-dimensional -Laplacian boundary value problems,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 56, no. 7, pp. 975–984, 2004.
- D. Zhao, H. Wang, and W. Ge, “Existence of triple positive solutions to a class of -Laplacian boundary value problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 328, no. 2, pp. 972–983, 2007.
- A. Lakmeche and A. Hammoudi, “Multiple positive solutions of the one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 317, no. 1, pp. 43–49, 2006.
- D.-X. Ma, “Existence and iteration of positive solution for a three-point boundary value problem with a -Laplacian operator,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computing, vol. 25, no. 1-2, pp. 329–337, 2007.
- H. Feng and W. Ge, “Existence of three positive solutions for -point boundary-value problems with one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 68, no. 7, pp. 2017–2026, 2008.
- Y. Guo, C. Yu, and J. Wang, “Existence of three positive solutions for -point boundary value problems on infinite intervals,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 71, no. 3-4, pp. 717–722, 2009.
- D. Kong, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Triple positive solutions of a boundary value problem for nonlinear singular second-order differential equations of mixed type with -Laplacian,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 1425–1432, 2009.
- J.-X. Hu and D.-X. Ma, “Triple positive solutions of a boundary value problem for second order three-point differential equations with -Laplacian operator,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 36, no. 1-2, pp. 251–261, 2011.