- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 617618, 7 pages
Recursive Neural Networks Based on PSO for Image Parsing
School of Sciences, Jimei University, Xiamen, China
Received 24 February 2013; Accepted 3 March 2013
Academic Editor: Zhenkun Huang
Copyright © 2013 Guo-Rong Cai and Shui-Li Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Farabet, C. Couprie, L. Najman, and Y. LeCun, “Learning hierarchical features for scene labeling,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Learning, no. 99, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- C. Liu, J. Yuen, and A. Torralba, “Nonparametric scene parsing via label transfer,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Learning, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 2368–2382, 2011.
- Z. Tu and S. C. Zhu, “Parsing images into regions, curves, and curve groups,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 223–249, 2006.
- J. Porway, Q. Wang, and S. C. Zhu, “A hierarchical and contextual model for aerial image parsing,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 88, no. 2, pp. 254–283, 2010.
- O. Teboul, L. Kokkinos, L. Simon, P. Koutsourakis, and N. Paragios, “Parsing facades with shape grammars and reinforcement learning,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Learning. In press.
- A. Oliva and A. Torralba, “Modeling the shape of the scene: a holistic representation of the spatial envelope,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 145–175, 2001.
- S. Nowozin, P. V. Gehler, and C. H. Lampert, “On parameter learning in CRF-based approaches to object class image segmentation,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6316, no. 6, pp. 98–111, 2010.
- J. Tighe and S. Lazebnik, “Superparsing: scalable nonparametric image parsing with superpixels,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6315, no. 5, pp. 352–365, 2010.
- X. He and R. Zemel, “Learning hybrid models for image annotation with partially labeled data,” in Proceeding of Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 21, Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 625–632, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, December 2008.
- S. Gould, R. Fulton, and D. Koller, “Decomposing a scene into geometric and semantically consistent regions,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '09), pp. 1–8, Kyoto, Japan, October 2009.
- L. Zhu, Y. Chen, Y. Lin, C. Lin, and A. Yuille, “Recursive segmentation and recognition templates for image parsing,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Learning, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 359–371, 2012.
- L. Zhu, Y. Chen, and A. Yuille, “Learning a hierarchical deformable template for rapid deformable object parsing,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 1029–1043, 2010.
- F. Han and S. C. Zhu, “Bottom-up/top-down image parsing with attribute grammar,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 59–73, 2009.
- L. Ladický, P. Sturgess, C. Russell et al., “Joint optimization for object class segmentation and dense stereo reconstruction,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 100, no. 2, pp. 122–133, 2012.
- R. Socher and L. Fei-Fei, “Connecting modalities: semi-supervised segmentation and annotation of images using unaligned text corpora,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '10), pp. 966–973, San Francisco, Calif, USA, June 2010.
- Z. K. Huang, C. H. Feng, and S. Mohamad, “Multistability analysis for a general class of delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks,” Information Sciences, vol. 187, pp. 233–244, 2012.
- R. Socher, C. C. Lin, A. Y. Ng, and C. D. Manning, “Parsing natural scenes and natural language with recursive neural networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning, pp. 129–136, 2011.
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle Swarm Optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 1942–1948, Perth, Australia, December 1995.
- G. R. Cai, S. Z. Li, S. L. Chen, and Y. D. Wu, “A fuzzy neural network model of linguistic dynamic systems based on computing with words,” Journal of Donghua University, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 813–818, 2010.
- D. Comaniciu and P. Meer, “Mean shift: a robust approach toward feature space analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Learning, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 603–619, 2002.
- Y. Shi and R. Eberhart, “Parameter selection in particle swarm optimization,” in Proceeding of the 7th International Conference on Evolutionary Programming VII (EP '89), pp. 591–600, 1998.