- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 619123, 13 pages
An Adaptive Prediction-Correction Method for Solving Large-Scale Nonlinear Systems of Monotone Equations with Applications
1School of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Gannan Normal University, Ganzhou 341000, China
2School of Biomedical Engineering, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
3Department of Applied Mathematics, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Received 21 February 2013; Accepted 10 April 2013
Academic Editor: Guoyin Li
Copyright © 2013 Gaohang Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chi-Jo Wang, and Juing-Shian Chiou, “On Delay Independent Stabilization Analysis for a Class of Switched Large-Scale Time-Delay Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Konstantinos Goulianas, Athanasios Margaris, Ioannis Refanidis, Konstantinos Diamantaras, and Theofilos Papadimitriou, “A Back Propagation-Type Neural Network Architecture for Solving the Complete n &#215; n Nonlinear Algebraic System of Equations,” Advances in Pure Mathematics, vol. 06, no. 06, pp. 455–480, 2016.