- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 619721, 11 pages
Bifurcations and Periodic Solutions for an Algae-Fish Semicontinuous System
1School of Life and Environmental Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325027, China
2Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory for Water Environment and Marine Biological Resources Protection, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325035, China
3Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica, Beijing 100080, China
Received 2 September 2013; Accepted 26 September 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Bianca
Copyright © 2013 Chuanjun Dai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chuanjun Dai, and Min Zhao, “Nonlinear Analysis in a Nutrient-Algae-Zooplankton System with Sinking of Algae,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Yapei Wang, Min Zhao, Chuanjun Dai, and Xinhong Pan, “Nonlinear Dynamics of a Nutrient-Plankton Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Debing Mei, Min Zhao, Hengguo Yu, and Chuanjun Dai, “Spatiotemporal Complexity of the Nutrient-Phytoplankton Model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- Qizhen Xiao, and Binxiang Dai, “Periodic Solutions Generated by Impulses for State-Dependent Impulsive Differential Equation,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.