- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 619762, 9 pages
Strong Convergence Iterative Algorithms for Equilibrium Problems and Fixed Point Problems in Banach Spaces
1Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, North China Electric Power University, Baoding 071003, China
2Department of Mathematics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
Received 1 February 2013; Accepted 9 March 2013
Academic Editor: Yisheng Song
Copyright © 2013 Shenghua Wang and Shin Min Kang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Nakajo and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence theorems for nonexpansive mappings and nonexpansive semigroups,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 279, no. 2, pp. 372–379, 2003.
- W. Takahashi, Y. Takeuchi, and R. Kubota, “Strong convergence theorems by hybrid methods for families of nonexpansive mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 1, pp. 276–286, 2008.
- S. Reich and S. Sabach, “Two strong convergence theorems for Bregman strongly nonexpansive operators in reflexive Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 122–135, 2010.
- H. H. Bauschke and P. L. Combettes, “Construction of best Bregman approximations in reflexive Banach spaces,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 131, no. 12, pp. 3757–3766, 2003.
- F. Kohsaka and W. Takahashi, “Proximal point algorithms with Bregman functions in Banach spaces,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 505–523, 2005.
- S. Reich and S. Sabach, “Two strong convergence theorems for a proximal method in reflexive Banach spaces,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 31, no. 1–3, pp. 22–44, 2010.
- S. Reich and S. Sabach, “A strong convergence theorem for a proximal-type algorithm in reflexive Banach spaces,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 471–485, 2009.
- S. Reich and S. Sabach, “A projection method for solving nonlinear problems in reflexive Banach spaces,” Journal of Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 101–116, 2011.
- H. H. Bauschke, J. M. Borwein, and P. L. Combettes, “Essential smoothness, essential strict convexity, and Legendre functions in Banach spaces,” Communications in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 615–647, 2001.
- J. F. Bonnans and A. Shapiro, Perturbation Analysis of Optimization Problems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- H. H. Bauschke and J. M. Borwein, “Legendre functions and the method of random Bregman projections,” Journal of Convex Analysis, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 27–67, 1997.
- Y. Censor and A. Lent, “An iterative row-action method for interval convex programming,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 321–353, 1981.
- L. M. Bregman, “A relaxation method of finding a common point of convex sets and its application to the solution of problems in convex programming,” USSR Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, vol. 7, pp. 620–631, 1967.
- D. Butnariu and A. N. Iusem, Totally Convex Functions for Fixed Points Computation and Infinite Dimensional Optimization, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2000.
- D. Butnariu and E. Resmerita, “Bregman distances, totally convex functions, and a method for solving operator equations in Banach spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, Article ID 84919, 39 pages, 2006.
- P. L. Combettes and S. A. Hirstoaga, “Equilibrium programming in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 117–136, 2005.
- Y. Censor and S. Reich, “Iterations of paracontractions and firmly nonexpansive operators with applications to feasibility and optimization,” Optimization, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 323–339, 1996.
- S. Reich, “A weak convergence theorem for the alternating method with Bregman distances,” in Theory and Applications of Nonlinear Operators of Accretive and Monotone Type, vol. 178, pp. 313–318, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- A. Ambrosetti and G. Prodi, A Primer of Nonlinear Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1993.