- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 620286, 10 pages
Stability Analysis and Control of a New Smooth Chua's System
1College of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
2College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Hubei University of Science and Technology, Xianning 437100, China
3Department of Electric and Electronic Engineering, Wuhan Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, Wuhan 430050, China
4Department of Control and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
Received 3 December 2012; Accepted 7 April 2013
Academic Editor: René Yamapi
Copyright © 2013 Guopeng Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. O. Chua, “The genesis of Chua's circuit,” Archiv fur Elektronik und Ubertragungstechnik, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 250–257, 1992.
- L. P. Shil'nikov, “Chua's circuit: rigorous results and future problems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 489–519, 1994.
- L. O. Chua, C. W. Wu, A. Huang, and G.-Q. Zhong, “A universal circuit for studying and generating chaos I: routes to chaos,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 732–744, 1993.
- L. O. Chua, “A zoo of strange attractor from the canonical Chua's circuits,” in Proceedings of the 35th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, vol. 2, pp. 916–926, 1992.
- Y. F. Wang and J. G. Jiang, “The chaotic phenomena analysis of asymmetric nonlinear Chua's circuit,” Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 29, no. 12, pp. 2029–2031, 2007.
- K. S. Tang, K. F. Man, G. Q. Zhong, and G. Chen, “Generating chaos via ,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 636–641, 2001.
- X. Liao, P. Yu, S. Xie, and Y. Fu, “Study on the global property of the smooth Chua's system,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 2815–2841, 2006.
- H. M. Deng, T. Li, Q. H. Wang, et al., “Shaped Chua's chaotic system and its synchronization problem,” Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 638–641, 2009.
- G. A. Leonov, A. I. Bunin, and N. Koksch, “Attractor localization of the Lorenz system,” Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 649–656, 1987.
- F. Zhou, Z. Y. Wang, G. P. Zhou, and F. X. Zhen, “Synchronization of two unsmooth Chua's circuits,” Mathematica Applicata, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 382–388, 2012.
- X. X. Liao, H. G. Luo, Y. L. Fu, et al., “Positive invariant set and the globally exponentially attractive set of Lorenz system group,” Science in China-E, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 757–769, 2007.
- X. X. Liao, “New results for globally attractive set and positive invariant set of Lorenz system and application of chaos control and synchronization,” Science in China-E, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 1404–1419, 2004.
- J. G. Jian, X. L. Deng, and J. F. Wang, “New results of globally exponentially attractive set and synchronization controlling of the Qi chaotic system,” Advances in N Eural Networks-ISNN, pp. 643–650, 2010.
- F. Q. Wang and C. X. Liu, “A new criterion for chaos and hyperchaos synchronization using linear feedback control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 360, no. 2, pp. 274–278, 2006.
- H. R. Koofigar, F. Sheikholeslam, and S. Hosseinnia, “Robust adaptive synchronization for a general class of uncertain chaotic systems with application to Chuas circuit,” Chaos, vol. 21, no. 4, Article ID 043134, 2011.
- H. G. Zhang, W. Huang, Z. L. Wang, et al., “Adaptive synchronization between two different chaotic systems with unknown parameters,” Physics Letters A, vol. 350, no. 5-6, pp. 363–366, 2006.
- F. Zhou, Z. Y. Wang, and G. P. Zhou, “Adaptive chronization of some modified smooth Chua's circuit,” Journal of Nanjing University of Information Science and Techology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 186–189, 2012.
- X. X. Liao, Theory Methods and Application of Stability, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2nd edition, 2010.
- C. L. Phillips and J. Parr, Feedback Control Systems, Prentice Hall, 5th edition, 2010.
- M. Kristic, I. Kanellakopoulos, and P. Kokotovic, Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Design, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- L. Liu, Z. Chen, and J. Huang, “Parameter convergence and minimal internal model with an adaptive output regulation problem,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1306–1311, 2009.
- S. Tong and Y. Li, “Observer-based fuzzy adaptive control for strict-feedback nonlinear systems,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 160, no. 12, pp. 1749–1764, 2009.
- G. Zhou and C. Wang, “Deterministic learning from control of nonlinear systems with disturbances,” Progress in Natural Science, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1011–1019, 2009.