- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 621315, 8 pages
Successive Iteration of Positive Solutions for Fourth-Order Two-Point Boundary Value Problems
College of Electron and Information, Zhejiang University of Media and Communications, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
Received 1 March 2013; Revised 12 June 2013; Accepted 14 June 2013
Academic Editor: Chuanzhi Bai
Copyright © 2013 Yongping Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yongping Sun, and Min Zhao, “Positive solutions for a class of fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 34, pp. 17–21, 2014.
- Yongping Sun, and Yan Sun, “Positive solutions and monotone iterative sequences for a fractional differential equation with integral boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Min Zhao, and Yongping Sun, “Existence of Positive Solutions for a Nonlinear Higher-Order Multipoint Boundary Value Problem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Xiaoping Zhang, and Yongping Sun, “Monotone Iterative Methods of Positive Solutions for Fractional Differential Equations Involving Derivatives,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.