- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 621623, 11 pages
Delay-Distribution-Dependent Consensus for Second-Order Leader-Follower Nonlinear Multiagent Systems via Pinning Control
College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Zhejiang 314001, China
Received 25 June 2013; Revised 27 August 2013; Accepted 27 August 2013
Academic Editor: Hamid Reza Karimi
Copyright © 2013 Hongjie Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- R. Olfati-Saber, J. A. Fax, and R. M. Murray, “Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 2007.
- W. Ren, R. W. Beard, and E. M. Atkins, “Information consensus in multivehicle cooperative control,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 71–82, 2007.
- J. Zhu, Y.-P. Tian, and J. Kuang, “On the general consensus protocol of multi-agent systems with double-integrator dynamics,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 431, no. 5–7, pp. 701–715, 2009.
- T. Li, M. Fu, L. Xie, and J.-F. Zhang, “Distributed consensus with limited communication data rate,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 279–292, 2011.
- J. Chandra and G. S. Ladde, “Collective behavior of multi-agent network dynamic systems under internal and external random perturbations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1330–1344, 2010.
- F. Sun, Z.-H. Guan, X.-S. Zhan, and F.-S. Yuan, “Consensus of second-order and high-order discrete-time multi-agent systems with random networks,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1979–1990, 2012.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- Y. Hong, L. Gao, D. Cheng, and J. Hu, “Lyapunov-based approach to multiagent systems with switching jointly connected interconnection,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 943–948, 2007.
- D. Cheng, J. Wang, and X. Hu, “An extension of LaSalle's invariance principle and its application to multi-agent consensus,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 1765–1770, 2008.
- Y. Hong, G. Chen, and L. Bushnell, “Distributed observers design for leader-following control of multi-agent networks,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 846–850, 2008.
- W. Ni and D. Cheng, “Leader-following consensus of multi-agent systems under fixed and switching topologies,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 3-4, pp. 209–217, 2010.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and J. Yang, “Improved delay-dependent H∞ filtering design for discrete-time polytopic linear delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 178–182, 2008.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and J. Yang, “A new design of delay-dependent robust cal filtering for discrete-time T-S fuzzy systems with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1044–1058, 2009.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and J. Yang, “New results on robust H∞ filtering design for discrete-time piecewise linear delay systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 183–194, 2009.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- K. Peng and Y. Yang, “Leader-following consensus problem with a varying-velocity leader and time-varying delays,” Physica A, vol. 388, no. 2-3, pp. 193–208, 2009.
- H. K. Khalil and J. W. Grizzle, Nonlinear Systems, Prentice hall, 1992.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, M. Cao, and J. Kurths, “Second-order consensus for multiagent systems with directed topologies and nonlinear dynamics,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 881–891, 2010.
- Q. Song, J. Cao, and W. Yu, “Second-order leader-following consensus of nonlinear multi-agent systems via pinning control,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 553–562, 2010.
- F. Chen, Z. Chen, L. Xiang, Z. Liu, and Z. Yuan, “Reaching a consensus via pinning control,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1215–1220, 2009.
- X. Liu, T. Chen, and W. Lu, “Consensus problem in directed networks of multi-agents via nonlinear protocols,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 35, pp. 3122–3127, 2009.
- W. Ren, “Multi-vehicle consensus with a time-varying reference state,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 56, no. 7-8, pp. 474–483, 2007.
- W. Ren, “On consensus algorithms for double-integrator dynamics,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1503–1509, 2008.
- C. Peng, D. Yue, and Y.-C. Tian, “Delay distribution based robust H∞ control of networked control systems with uncertainties,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 46–57, 2010.
- D. Yue, E. Tian, Y. Zhang, and C. Peng, “Delay-distribution-dependent stability and stabilization of T-S fuzzy systems with probabilistic interval delay,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 503–516, 2009.
- E. Tian, D. Yue, T. C. Yang, Z. Gu, and G. Lu, “T-S fuzzy model-based robust stabilization for networked control systems with probabilistic sensor and actuator failure,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 553–561, 2011.