- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 624352, 5 pages
A Lotka-Volterra Competition Model with Cross-Diffusion
Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210018, China
Received 9 October 2012; Revised 24 January 2013; Accepted 29 January 2013
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Wenyan Chen and Ya Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Lou and W.-M. Ni, “Diffusion, self-diffusion and cross-diffusion,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 131, no. 1, pp. 79–131, 1996.
- Z. Ling and M. Pedersen, “Coexistence of two species in a strongly coupled cooperative model,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 45, no. 3-4, pp. 371–377, 2007.
- Y. Lou and W.-M. Ni, “Diffusion vs cross-diffusion: an elliptic approach,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 157–190, 1999.
- C. V. Pao, “Strongly coupled elliptic systems and applications to Lotka-Volterra models with cross-diffusion,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 1197–1217, 2005.
- W. Ko and K. Ryu, “On a predator-prey system with cross diffusion representing the tendency of predators in the presence of prey species,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 2, pp. 1133–1142, 2008.
- A. Leung, “Equilibria and stabilities for competing-species reaction-diffusion equations with Dirichlet boundary data,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 204–218, 1980.
- N. Lakoš, “Existence of steady-state solutions for a one-predator—two-prey system,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 647–659, 1990.
- L. Li, “Coexistence theorems of steady states for predator-prey interacting systems,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 305, no. 1, pp. 143–166, 1988.
- C. V. Pao, Nonlinear Parabolic and Elliptic Equations, Plenum Press, New York, NY, USA, 1992.