- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 625372, 14 pages
Synchronization of General Complex Networks with Hybrid Couplings and Unknown Perturbations
1Department of Mathematics, Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing 400047, China
2Department of Mathematics, Hunan Information Science Vocational College, Changsha, Hunan 410151, China
Received 4 January 2013; Accepted 2 February 2013
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2013 Xinsong Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yi Zuo, and Xinsong Yang, “Synchronization of Coupled Networks with Uncertainties,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Jian-An Wang, “Synchronization of Complex Networks with Random Coupling Strengths and Mixed Probabilistic Time-Varying Coupling Delays Using Sampled Data,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.