- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629621, 10 pages
Nonfragile Gain-Scheduled Control for Discrete-Time Stochastic Systems with Randomly Occurring Sensor Saturations
1Department of Control Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, N-4898 Grimstad, Norway
3School of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
Received 10 May 2013; Accepted 22 June 2013
Academic Editor: Jun Hu
Copyright © 2013 Wangyan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Licheng Wang, Guoliang Wei, and Wangyan Li, “Probability-dependent H∞ synchronization control for dynamical networks with randomly varying nonlinearities,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Guoliang Wei, Zidong Wang, Wangyan Li, and Lifeng Ma, “A Survey on Gain-Scheduled Control and Filtering for Parameter-Varying Systems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.