- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629621, 10 pages
Nonfragile Gain-Scheduled Control for Discrete-Time Stochastic Systems with Randomly Occurring Sensor Saturations
1Department of Control Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, N-4898 Grimstad, Norway
3School of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
Received 10 May 2013; Accepted 22 June 2013
Academic Editor: Jun Hu
Copyright © 2013 Wangyan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Shu, “ state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with randomly occurring sensor saturations and randomly varying sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 725–736, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Robust sliding mode control for discrete stochastic systems with mixed time delays, randomly occurring uncertainties and randomly occurring nonlinearities,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 3008–3015, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Extended Kalman filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and multiple missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 2007–2015, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, Y. Niu, and L. K. Stergioulas, “ sliding mode observer design for a class of nonlinear discrete time-delay systems: a delay-fractioning approach,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 22, no. 16, pp. 1806–1826, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Gao, “Gain-constrained recursive filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and probabilistic sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 1230–1238, 2013.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Gao, “Quantized recursive filtering for a class of nonlinear systems with multiplicative noises and missing measurements,” International Journal of Control, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 650–663, 2013.
- L. Li and Y. Jia, “Non-fragile dynamic output feedback control for linear systems with time-varying delay,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 995–1005, 2009.
- W. Li, G. Wei, and L. Wang, “Probability-dependent static output feedback control for discrete-time nonlinear stochastic systems with missing measurements,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 696742, 15 pages, 2012.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, J. Liang, and Y. Liu, “Recent advances on filtering and control for nonlinear stochastic complex systems with incomplete information: a survey,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 530759, 16 pages, 2012.
- H. Shu and G. Wei, “ analysis of nonlinear stochastic time-delay systems,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 637–647, 2005.
- H. Shu, Z. Wang, and Z. Lü, “Global asymptotic stability of uncertain stochastic bi-directional associative memory networks with discrete and distributed delays,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 490–505, 2009.
- Z. Wang, B. Shen, and X. Liu, “ filtering with randomly occurring sensor saturations and missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 556–562, 2012.
- Z. Wang, F. Yang, D. W. C. Ho, and X. Liu, “Robust filtering for stochastic time-delay systems with missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 2579–2587, 2006.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, and B. Shen, “Probability-dependent gain-scheduled filtering for stochastic systems with missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 753–757, 2011.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, and B. Shen, “Probability-dependent gain-scheduled control for discrete stochastic delayed systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 815–826, 2013.
- F. Yang, Z. Wang, Y. S. Hung, and M. Gani, “ control for networked systems with random communication delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 511–518, 2006.
- P. Apkarian and R. J. Adams, “Advanced gain-scheduling techniques for uncertain systems,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 21–32, 1998.
- Y.-Y. Cao, Z. Lin, and Y. Shamash, “Set invariance analysis and gain-scheduling control for LPV systems subject to actuator saturation,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 137–151, 2002.
- W. J. Rugh and J. S. Shamma, “Research on gain scheduling,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 1401–1425, 2000.
- J. H. Park, “Robust non-fragile control for uncertain discrete-delay large-scale systems with a class of controller gain variations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 149, no. 1, pp. 147–164, 2004.
- D. Peter, “Non-fragile controller design: an overview,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, vol. 5, pp. 2829–2831, 1998.
- G.-H. Yang and W.-W. Che, “Non-fragile filter design for linear continuous-time systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 2849–2856, 2008.
- Y. Cao, J. Lam, and Y. Sun, “Static output feedback stabiliztion: an LMI approach,” Automatica, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 1641–1645, 1998.
- J. C. Geromel, C. C. de Souza, and R. E. Skelton, “Static output feedback controllers: stability and convexity,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 120–125, 1998.
- I. N. Kar, “Design of static output feedback controller for uncertain systems,” Automatica, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 169–175, 1999.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and H. Gao, “Fuzzy-model-based piecewise static-output-feedback controller design for networked non-linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 919–934, 2010.
- V. L. Syrmos, C. T. Abdallah, P. Dorato, and K. Grigoriadis, “Static output feedback—a survey,” Automatica, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 125–137, 1997.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in Systems and Control Theory,, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.