- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 632384, 6 pages
Lipschitz Estimates for Fractional Multilinear Singular Integral on Variable Exponent Lebesgue Spaces
1College of Education, Lishui University, Lishui 323000, China
2College of Science, Lishui University, Lishui 323000, China
Received 6 February 2013; Accepted 11 August 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Hui-Ling Wu and Jia-Cheng Lan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. P. Calderón, “Algebras of singular integral operators,” in Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 18–55, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1967.
- Y. Meyer, Ondelettes et Opérateurs. I, Hermann, Paris, France, 1990.
- S. Lu, “Multilinear oscillatory integrals with Calderón-Zygmund kernel,” Science in China A, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 1039–1046, 1999.
- J. C. Lan, “Uniform boundedness of multilinear fractional integral operators,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 365–372, 2006.
- S. Lu and P. Zhang, “Lipschitz estimates for generalized commutators of fractional integrals with rough kernel,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 252, pp. 70–85, 2003.
- Y. Ding, “A note on multilinear fractional integrals with rough kernel,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 238–246, 2001.
- X. X. Tao and Y. P. Wu, “BMO estimates for multilinear fractional integrals,” Analysis in Theory and Applications, vol. 28, pp. 224–231, 2012.
- V. Kokilashvili and S. Samko, “On sobolev theorem for Riesz-Type potentials in Lebesgue spaces with variable exponent,” Journal for Analysis and its Applications, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 899–910, 2003.
- L. Diening, “Maximal function on Musielak-Orlicz spaces and generalized Lebesgue spaces,” Bulletin des Sciences Mathematiques, vol. 129, no. 8, pp. 657–700, 2005.
- D. Cruz-Uribe, A. Fiorenza, J. M. Martell, and C. Pérez, “The boundedness of classical operators on variable Lp spaces,” Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae Mathematica, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 239–264, 2006.
- W. Wang and J. Xu, “Commutators of multilinear singular integrals with Lipschitz functions on products of variable exponent Lebesgue spaces,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 669–677, 2009.
- E. Acerbi and G. Mingione, “Regularity results for stationary electro-rheological fluids,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 164, no. 3, pp. 213–259, 2002.
- M. Ružička, Electroreological Fluids: Modeling and Mathematical Theory, vol. 1748 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 2000.
- E. Acerbi and G. Mingione, “Regularity results for a class of functionals with non-standard growth,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 156, no. 2, pp. 121–140, 2001.
- A. P. Calderón and A. Zygmund, “On a problem of Mihlin,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 78, pp. 209–224, 1955.
- B. Muckenhoupt and R. L. Wheeden, “Weighted norm inequalities for singular and fractional integrals,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 161, pp. 249–258, 1971.
- M. Izuki, “Commutators of fractional integrals on Lebesgue and Herz spaces with variable exponent,” Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 461–472, 2010.
- A. P. Calderón and A. Zygmund, “On singular integral with variable kernels,” Journal of Applied Analysis, vol. 7, pp. 221–238, 1978.
- O. Kováčik and J. Rákosník, “On spaces and ,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 592–618, 1991.
- Y. Ding and S. Lu, “Higher order commutators for a class of rough operators,” Arkiv for Matematik, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 33–44, 1999.
- H. L. Wu and J. C. Lan, “The boundedness of rough fractional integral operators on variable exponent Lebesgue spaces,” Anyalsis in Theory and Applications, vol. 28, pp. 286–293, 2012.