- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 632903, 9 pages
Large Time Behavior of the Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann System
1Natural Science Research Center, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150080, China
2Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150080, China
3Department of Foundation, Harbin Finance University, Harbin 150030, China
Received 18 May 2013; Accepted 1 July 2013
Academic Editor: Daniel C. Biles
Copyright © 2013 Li Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Ukai, “On the existence of global solutions of mixed problem for non-linear Boltzmann equation,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, vol. 50, pp. 179–184, 1974.
- R. E. Caflisch, “The Boltzmann equation with a soft potential. I. Linear, spatially-homogeneous,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 71–95, 1980.
- R. M. Strain and Y. Guo, “Exponential decay for soft potentials near Maxwellian,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 187, no. 2, pp. 287–339, 2008.
- L. Desvillettes and C. Villani, “On the trend to global equilibrium for spatially inhomogeneous kinetic systems: the Boltzmann equation,” Inventiones Mathematicae, vol. 159, no. 2, pp. 245–316, 2005.
- L. Li, “On the trend to equilibrium for the Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann equation,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 244, no. 6, pp. 1467–1501, 2008.
- Y. Guo, “The Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system near Maxwellians,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 1104–1135, 2002.
- R. M. Strain, “The Vlasov-Maxwell-Boltzmann system in the whole space,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 268, no. 2, pp. 543–567, 2006.
- T. Yang, H. J. Yu, and H. J. Zhao, “Cauchy problem for the Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 182, no. 3, pp. 415–470, 2006.
- T. Yang and H. J. Zhao, “Global existence of classical solutions to the Vlasov-Poisson-Boltzmann system,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 268, no. 3, pp. 569–605, 2006.
- C. Villani, “Cercignani's conjecture is sometimes true and always almost true,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 234, no. 3, pp. 455–490, 2003.