- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 636802, 8 pages
The Modified Trial Equation Method for Fractional Wave Equation and Time Fractional Generalized Burgers Equation
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Firat University, 23100 Elazig, Turkey
2Department of Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tunceli, 62100 Tunceli, Turkey
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Bozok University, 66100 Yozgat, Turkey
Received 24 May 2013; Revised 15 July 2013; Accepted 15 July 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Hasan Bulut et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- H. Bulut, H. M. Baskonus, and S. Tuluce, “The solution of wave equations by Sumudu transform method,” Journal of Advanced Research in Applied Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 66–72, 2012.
- H. Bulut, H. M. Baskonus, and S. Tuluce, “Homotopy perturbation Sumudu transform for heat equations,” Mathematics in Engineering, Science and Aerospace, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 49–60, 2013.
- M. Safari, D. D. Ganji, and M. Moslemi, “Application of He's variational iteration method and Adomian's decomposition method to the fractional KdV-Burgers-Kuramoto equation,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 11-12, pp. 2091–2097, 2009.
- L. Song and H. Zhang, “Solving the fractional BBM-Burgers equation using the homotopy analysis method,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1616–1622, 2009.
- S. Abbasbandy and A. Shirzadi, “Homotopy analysis method for multiple solutions of the fractional Sturm-Liouville problems,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 521–532, 2010.
- K. A. Gepreel, “The homotopy perturbation method applied to the nonlinear fractional Kolmogorov-Petrovskii-Piskunov equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1428–1434, 2011.
- H. Jafari and S. Momani, “Solving fractional diffusion and wave equations by modified homotopy perturbation method,” Physics Letters A, vol. 370, no. 5-6, pp. 388–396, 2007.
- W. Mitkowski, “Approximation of fractional diffusion-wave equation,” Acta Mechanica et Automatica, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 65–68, 2011.
- X. Zhang, J. Liu, J. Wen, B. Tang, and Y. He, “Analysis for one-dimensional time-fractional Tricomi-type equations by LDG methods,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 143–164, 2013.
- M. G. Sakar, F. Erdogan, and A. Yldrm, “Variational iteration method for the time-fractional Fornberg-Whitham equation,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 63, no. 9, pp. 1382–1388, 2012.
- C.-S. Liu, “A new trial equation method and its applications,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 395–397, 2006.
- C.-S. Liu, “Trial equation method to nonlinear evolution equations with rank inhomogeneous: mathematical discussions and its applications,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 219–223, 2006.
- Y.-J. Cheng, “Classification of traveling wave solutions to the Vakhnenko equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 3987–3996, 2011.
- Y. Gurefe, A. Sonmezoglu, and E. Misirli, “Application of the trial equation method for solving some nonlinear evolution equations arising in mathematical physics,” Pramana-Journal of Physics, vol. 77, no. 6, pp. 1023–1029, 2011.
- H. Bulut and B. Kilic, “Exact solutions for some fractional nonlinear partial differential equations via Kudryashov method,” E-Journal of New World Sciences Academy, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 24–31, 2013.
- H. Bulut and B. Kilic, “Finding exact solution by using a new auxiliary equation for fractional RLW burges equation,” E-Journal of New World Sciences Academy, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Y. Pandir, Y. Gurefe, U. Kadak, and E. Misirli, “Classification of exact solutions for some nonlinear partial differential equations with generalized evolution,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 478531, 16 pages, 2012.
- Y. Gurefe, E. Misirli, A. Sonmezoglu, and M. Ekici, “Extended trial equation method to generalized nonlinear partial differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 10, pp. 5253–5260, 2013.
- Y. Pandir, Y. Gurefe, and E. Misirli, “Classification of exact solutions to the generalized Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation,” Physica Scripta, vol. 87, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- H. Jafari and S. Seifi, “Homotopy analysis method for solving linear and nonlinear fractional diffusion-wave equation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 2006–2012, 2009.
- R. Sahadevan and T. Bakkyaraj, “Invariant analysis of time fractional generalized Burgers and Korteweg-de Vries equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 393, no. 2, pp. 341–347, 2012.
- G. Jumarie, “Modified Riemann-Liouville derivative and fractional Taylor series of nondifferentiable functions further results,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 51, no. 9-10, pp. 1367–1376, 2006.
- G. Jumarie, “Fractional Hamilton-Jacobi equation for the optimal control of nonrandom fractional dynamics with fractional cost function,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computing, vol. 23, no. 1-2, pp. 215–228, 2007.
- G. Jumarie, “Table of some basic fractional calculus formulae derived from a modified Riemann-Liouville derivative for non-differentiable functions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 378–385, 2009.
- P. L. Sachdev and Ch. Srinivasa Rao, “N-wave solution of modified Burgers equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 1–6, 2000.
- A. Biswas, H. Triki, T. Hayat, and O. M. Aldossary, “1-soliton solution of the generalized Burgers equation with generalized evolution,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 24, pp. 10289–10294, 2011.