- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 638230, 8 pages
The Automorphism Group of the Lie Ring of Real Skew-Symmetric Matrices
1Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
2Department of Foundation, Harbin Finance University, Harbin 150030, China
Received 11 May 2013; Accepted 17 July 2013
Academic Editor: T. Raja Sekhar
Copyright © 2013 Jinli Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Dolinar, “Maps on upper triangular matrices preserving Lie products,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 191–198, 2007.
- F. Kuzucuoğlu, “Isomorphisms of the unitriangular groups and associated Lie rings for the exceptional dimensions,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 85, no. 1–3, pp. 209–213, 2005.
- P. S. Blau, “Lie isomorphisms of prime rings satisfying ,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 581–587, 2002.
- D. Wang, Y. Zhao, and Z. Chen, “Nonlinear maps on simple Lie algebras preserving Lie products,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 424–434, 2011.
- X.-M. Tang and J.-L. Xu, “The derivation Lie algebra of the higher rank Virasoro-like algebra and its automorphism groups,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 430, no. 8-9, pp. 2170–2181, 2009.
- C. Park and A. Najati, “Homomorphisms and derivations in -algebras,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2007, Article ID 80630, 12 pages, 2007.
- C. Park, J. S. An, and J. Cui, “Isomorphisms and derivations in Lie -algebras,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2007, Article ID 85737, 14 pages, 2007.
- L.-K. Hua, “A theorem on matrices over a sfield and its applications,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 1, pp. 110–163, 1951.
- N. Jacobson, Lie Algebra, Interscience Publishers, New York, NY, USA, 1962.
- M. Brešar, M. A. Chebotar, and W. S. Martindale III, Functional Identities, Frontiers in Mathematics, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2007.
- W. S. Martindale III, “Lie isomorphisms of the skew elements of a prime ring with involution,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 929–977, 1976.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1985.
- C. Cao, L. Huang, and X. Tang, “Additive map preserving rank 2 on alternate matrices,” African Diaspora Journal of Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 107–113, 2005.
- X. Zhang, “Linear/additive preservers of rank 2 on spaces of alternate matrices over fields,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 396, pp. 91–102, 2005.