- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 638638, 5 pages
Discreteness and Convergence of Complex Hyperbolic Isometry Groups
Department of Mathematics, Shaoxing University, Shaoxing, Zhejiang 312000, China
Received 10 June 2013; Accepted 2 October 2013
Academic Editor: Pedro M. Lima
Copyright © 2013 Xi Fu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Jørgensen, “On discrete groups of Möbius transformation,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 98, pp. 739–749, 1976.
- T. Jørgensen, “A note on subgroups of ,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 28, no. 110, pp. 209–211, 1977.
- J. Gilman, “Inequalities in discrete subgroups of ,” Canadian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 115–130, 1988.
- N. A. Isachenko, “Systems of generators of subgroups of ,” Siberian Mathematical Journal, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 162–165, 1990.
- A. F. Beardon, The Geometry of Discrete Groups, vol. 91 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- P. Tukia and X. Wang, “Discreteness of subgroups of containing elliptic elements,” Mathematica Scandinavica, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 214–220, 2002.
- X. Wang and W. Yang, “Discreteness criterions for subgroups in ,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 51–55, 1998.
- S. Yang, “Test maps and discrete groups in ,” Osaka Journal of Mathematics, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 403–409, 2009.
- W. Abikoff and A. Haas, “Nondiscrete groups of hyperbolic motions,” The Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 233–238, 1990.
- M. Chen, “Discreteness and convergence of Möbius groups,” Geometriae Dedicata, vol. 104, pp. 61–69, 2004.
- A. Fang and B. Nai, “On the discreteness and convergence in -dimensional Möbius groups,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 761–773, 2000.
- G. J. Martin, “On discrete Möbius groups in all dimensions: a generalization of Jørgensen's inequality,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 163, no. 3-4, pp. 253–289, 1989.
- X. Wang and W. Yang, “Discreteness criteria of Möbius groups of high dimensions and convergence theorems of Kleinian groups,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 159, no. 1, pp. 68–82, 2001.
- X. Wang, L. Li, and W. Cao, “Discreteness criteria for Möbius groups acting on ,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 150, pp. 357–368, 2005.
- S. S. Chen and L. Greenberg, “Hyperbolic spaces,” in Contributions to Analysis a Collection of Papers Dedicated to Lipman Bers, pp. 49–87, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- H. Qin and Y. Jiang, “Discreteness criteria based on a test map in ,” Proceedings—Mathematical Sciences, vol. 122, no. 4, pp. 519–524, 2012.
- X. Wang, “Algebraic convergence theorems of -dimensional Kleinian groups,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 162, pp. 221–233, 2007.
- W. Cao, “Algebraic convergence theorems of complex Kleinian groups,” Glasgow Mathematical Journal, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- W. M. Goldman, Complex Hyperbolic Geometry, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 1999.
- B. Dai, A. Fang, and B. Nai, “Discreteness criteria for subgroups in complex hyperbolic space,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, vol. 77, no. 10, pp. 168–172, 2001.
- M. Kapovich, “On sequences of finitely generated discrete groups,” in In the Tradition of Ahlfors-Bers. V, vol. 510 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 165–184, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2010.