- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 639030, 4 pages
Generalizations of Fixed-Point Theorems of Altman and Rothe Types
1School of Mechanics and Civil Engineering, China University of Mining & Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221008, China
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Jiangsu Normal University, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221116, China
Received 19 June 2013; Revised 9 September 2013; Accepted 27 September 2013
Academic Editor: Lishan Liu
Copyright © 2013 Li Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Altman, “A fixed point theorem in Banach space,” Polish Academy of Sciences, vol. 5, pp. 89–92, 1957.
- G. Zhang, T. Zhang, and T. Zhang, “Fixed point theorems of Rothe and Altman types about convex-power condensing operator and application,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 618–623, 2009.
- G. Li, “The fixed-point index and the fixed-point theorems of -set-contraction mappings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 104, no. 4, pp. 1163–1170, 1988.
- G.-Z. Li, S.-Y. Xu, and H.-G. Duan, “Fixed point theorems of 1-set-contractive operators in Banach spaces,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 403–412, 2006.
- S. Xu, “New fixed point theorems for 1-set-contractive operators in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 938–944, 2007.
- J. X. Sun and X. Y. Zhang, “A fixed point theorem for convex-power condensing operators and its applications to abstract semilinear evolution equations,” Acta Mathematica Sinica. Chinese Series, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 439–446, 2005.
- R. D. Nussbaum, “Degree theory for local condensing maps,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 37, pp. 741–766, 1972.
- R. D. Nussbaum, “The fixed point index and asymptotic fixed point theorems for -set-contractions,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 75, pp. 490–495, 1969.
- J. X. Sun, Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Its Application, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2007, Chinese.
- H. Amann, “Fixed point equations and nonlinear eigenvalue problems in ordered Banach spaces,” SIAM Review, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 620–709, 1976.
- D. J. Guo and J. X. Sun, “The calculation of topological degree and its applications,” Journal of Mathematical Research and Exposition, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 469–480, 1988.
- W. V. Petryshyn, “Remarks on condensing and -set-contractive mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 39, pp. 717–741, 1972.