- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 642535, 5 pages
Strongly Almost Lacunary -Convergent Sequences
1Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, Faculty of Science, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
2Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076, India
Received 16 July 2013; Revised 12 September 2013; Accepted 2 October 2013
Academic Editor: S. A. Mohiuddine
Copyright © 2013 Adem Kılıçman and Stuti Borgohain. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Kostyrko, T. Šalát, and W. Wilczyński, “-convergence,” Real Analysis Exchange, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 669–685, 2001.
- G. G. Lorentz, “A contribution to the theory of divergent sequences,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 80, pp. 167–190, 1948.
- I. J. Maddox, “Spaces of strongly summable sequences,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 18, pp. 345–355, 1967.
- H. Kızmaz, “On certain sequence spaces,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 169–176, 1981.
- B. C. Tripathy, A. Esi, and B. Tripathy, “On a new type of generalized difference Cesàro sequence spaces,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 333–340, 2005.
- A. R. Freedman, J. J. Sember, and M. Raphael, “Some Cesàro-type summability spaces,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 508–520, 1978.
- B. C. Tripathy, B. Hazarika, and B. Choudhary, “Lacunary -convergent sequences,” in Proceedings of the Real Analysis Exchange Summer Symposium, pp. 56–57, 2009.
- B. C. Tripathy, B. Hazarika, and B. Choudhary, “Lacunary -convergent sequences,” Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 473–482, 2012.
- B. Hazarika, “Lacunary -convergent sequence of fuzzy real numbers,” Pacific Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 203–206, 2009.
- B. Hazarika, “Fuzzy real valued lacunary -convergent sequences,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 466–470, 2012.
- J. Lindenstrauss and L. Tzafriri, “On Orlicz sequence spaces,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 379–390, 1971.
- A. Esi, “Strongly almost summable sequence spaces in 2-normed spaces defined by ideal convergence and an Orlicz function,” Studia. Universitatis Babeş-Bolyai Mathematica, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 75–82, 2012.