- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 648986, 8 pages
Existence for Competitive Equilibrium by Means of Generalized Quasivariational Inequalities
1Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Perugia, 06123 Perugia, Italy
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Messina, 98166 Messina, Italy
Received 3 March 2012; Revised 8 December 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sining Zheng
Copyright © 2013 I. Benedetti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Irene Benedetti, Valentina Taddei, and Martin Väth, “Evolution Problems with Nonlinear Nonlocal Boundary Conditions,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 477–503, 2013.
- Monica Milasi, “Existence theorem for a class of generalized quasi-variational inequalities,” Journal of Global Optimization, 2013.
- Patrizia Daniele, and Sofia Giuffrè, “Random Variational Inequalities and the Random Traffic Equilibrium Problem,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2014.
- I. Benedetti, N. V. Loi, and L. Malaguti, “Nonlocal Problems for Differential Inclusions in Hilbert Spaces,” Set-Valued and Variational Analysis, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 639–656, 2014.
- M. B. Donato, M. Milasi, and C. Vitanza, “Variational Problem, Generalized Convexity, and Application to a Competitive Equilibrium Problem,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 35, no. 7-9, pp. 962–983, 2014.
- Laura Scrimali, “Evolutionary Quasi-Variational Inequalities and the Dynamic Multiclass Network Equilibrium Problem,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 35, no. 7-9, pp. 1225–1244, 2014.
- Maria Bernadette Donato, Monica Milasi, and Carmela Vitanza, “On the Study of an Economic Equilibrium with Variational Inequality Arguments,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 168, no. 2, pp. 646–660, 2014.
- A. Barbagallo, and R. Di Vincenzo, “Evolutionary variational inequality with long-term memory and applications to economic networks,” Optimization Methods and Software, pp. 1–23, 2014.
- Roberto Lucchetti, and Monica Milasi, “Semistrictly quasiconcave approximation and an application to general equilibrium theory,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2015.
- G. Anello, and F. Rania, “Existence of General Competitive Equilibria: A Variational Approach,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2016, pp. 1–10, 2016.