- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 653160, 10 pages
Random Dynamics of the Stochastic Boussinesq Equations Driven by Lévy Noises
1Department of Mathematics, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
2College of Hydropower and Information Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
3Department of Applied Mathematics, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Received 13 December 2012; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2013 Jianhua Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Applebaum, Lévy Processes and Stochastic Calculus, vol. 116 of Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 2009.
- S. Peszat and J. Zabczyk, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations with Lévy Noise, vol. 113 of Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007.
- P. Constantin and C. Foias, Navier-Stokes Equations, Chicago Lectures in Mathematics, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, Ill, USA, 1988.
- B. Ferrario, “The Bénard problem with random perturbations: dissipativity and invariant measures,” Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 101–121, 1997.
- C. Foias, O. Manley, and R. Temam, “Attractors for the Bénard problem: existence and physical bounds on their fractal dimension,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 939–967, 1987.
- J. Lee and M.-Y. Wu, “Ergodicity for the dissipative Boussinesq equations with random forcing,” Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 117, no. 5-6, pp. 929–973, 2004.
- P. Brune, J. Duan, and B. Schmalfuß, “Random dynamics of the Boussinesq system with dynamical boundary conditions,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1096–1116, 2009.
- J. Duan, H. Gao, and B. Schmalfuß, “Stochastic dynamics of a coupled atmosphere-ocean model,” Stochastics and Dynamics, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 357–380, 2002, Special issue on stochastic climate models.
- J. Duan and A. Millet, “Large deviations for the Boussinesq equations under random influences,” Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, vol. 119, no. 6, pp. 2052–2081, 2009.
- C. Sun, H. Gao, J. Duan, and B. Schmalfuß, “Rare events in the Boussinesq system with fluctuating dynamical boundary conditions,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 248, no. 6, pp. 1269–1296, 2010.
- Z. Brzezniak and J. Zabczyk, “Regularity of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes driven by a Lévy white noise,” Potential Analysis, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 153–188, 2010.
- J. Lions, E. Magenes, and P. Kenneth, Non-Homogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1972.
- Z. Brzezniak, “Asymptotic compactness and absorbing sets for stochastic Burgers' equations driven by space-time white noise and for some two-dimensional stochastic Navier-Stokes equations on certain unbounded domains,” in Stochastic Partial Differential Equations and Applications, VII, vol. 245 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, pp. 35–52, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2006.
- Z. Brzezniak, “Stochastic partial differential equations in M-type 2 Banach spaces,” Potential Analysis, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–45, 1995.
- Z. Brzezniak and Y. Li, “Asymptotic compactness and absorbing sets for 2D stochastic Navier-Stokes equations on some unbounded domains,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 358, no. 12, pp. 5587–5629, 2006.
- J. Bertoin, Lévy Processes, vol. 121 of Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1996.
- K. Ito and F. Kappel, Evolution Equations and Approximations, vol. 61 of Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 2002.
- L. Arnold, Random Dynamical Systems, Springer Monographs in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1998.
- S. S. Sritharan and P. Sundar, “Large deviations for the two-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations with multiplicative noise,” Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, vol. 116, no. 11, pp. 1636–1659, 2006.