- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 654537, 7 pages
A System of Generalized Variational Inclusions Involving a New Monotone Mapping in Banach Spaces
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Hubei Normal University, Huangshi 435002, China
Received 17 April 2013; Accepted 13 July 2013
Academic Editor: Micah Osilike
Copyright © 2013 Jinlin Guan and Changsong Hu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, Y. J. Cho, and N.-J. Huang, “Sensitivity analysis for strongly nonlinear quasi-variational inclusions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 19–24, 2000.
- S. S. Chang, “Set-valued variational inclusions in Banach spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 248, no. 2, pp. 438–454, 2000.
- R. Ahmad and Q. H. Ansari, “An iterative algorithm for generalized nonlinear variational inclusions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 23–26, 2000.
- F.-Q. Xia and N.-J. Huang, “Variational inclusions with a general -monotone operator in Banach spaces,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 24–30, 2007.
- X.-P. Luo and N.-J. Huang, “A new class of variational inclusions with -monotone operators in Banach spaces,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 233, no. 8, pp. 1888–1896, 2010.
- S. Z. Nazemi, “A new class of monotone mappings and a new class of variational inclusions in Banach spaces,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 155, no. 3, pp. 785–795, 2012.
- H.-Y. Lan, X. Wang, T. J. X. Xiong, and Y. M. Xiang, “An over-relaxed ()-proximal point algorithm for system of nonlinear fuzzy-set valued operator equation frameworks and fixed point problems,” in Integrated Uncertainty in Knowledge Modelling and Decision Making, Y. Tang, V.-N. Huynh, and J. Lawry, Eds., vol. 7027 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 133–142, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2011.
- H. K. Xu, “Inequalities in Banach spaces with applications,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 1127–1138, 1991.
- L.-C. Zeng, S.-M. Guu, and J.-C. Yao, “Characterization of -monotone operators with applications to variational inclusions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 50, no. 3-4, pp. 329–337, 2005.
- X. P. Ding and H. R. Feng, “Algorithm for solving a new class of generalized nonlinear implicit quasi-variational inclusions in Banach spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 208, no. 2, pp. 547–555, 2009.
- H. R. Feng and X. P. Ding, “A new system of generalized nonlinear quasi-variational-like inclusions with -monotone operators in Banach spaces,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 225, no. 2, pp. 365–373, 2009.
- Y.-P. Fang and N.-J. Huang, “-monotone operator and resolvent operator technique for variational inclusions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 145, no. 2-3, pp. 795–803, 2003.
- F.-Q. Xia and N.-J. Huang, “Algorithm for solving a new class of general mixed variational inequalities in Banach spaces,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 220, no. 1-2, pp. 632–642, 2008.