- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 658617, 8 pages
On the Solvability of Caputo -Fractional Boundary Value Problem Involving -Laplacian Operator
Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 2 April 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Nazim Idrisoglu Mahmudov
Copyright © 2013 Hüseyin Aktuğlu and Mehmet Ali Özarslan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Abdeljawad, B. Benli, and D. Baleanu, “A generalized q-Mittag-Leffler function by q-Captuo fractional linear equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 546062, 11 pages, 2012.
- T. Abdeljawad and D. Baleanu, “Fractional differences and integration by parts,” Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 574–582, 2011.
- T. Abdeljawad and D. Baleanu, “Caputo q-fractional initial value problems and a q-analogue Mittag-Leffler function,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 4682–4688, 2011.
- R. P. Agarwal, “Certain fractional q-integrals and q-derivatives,” vol. 66, pp. 365–370, 1969.
- W. A. Al-Salam, “Some fractional q-integrals and q-derivatives,” Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society. Series II, vol. 15, pp. 135–140, 1966.
- T. Chen and W. Liu, “An anti-periodic boundary value problem for the fractional differential equation with a p-Laplacian operator,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 1671–1675, 2012.
- T. Ernst, “The history of q-calculus and new methods. (Licentiate Thesis),” U.U.D.M. Report, 2000.
- F. Jarad, T. Abdeljawad, and D. Baleanu, “Stability of q-fractional non-autonomous systems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications. An International Multidisciplinary Journal, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 780–784, 2013.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives, Gordon and Breach Science, Yverdon, Switzerland, 1993.
- G. E. Andrews, R. Askey, and R. Roy, Special Functions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1999.
- F. H. Jackson, “A generalization of the functions and ,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, no. 74, pp. 64–72, 1904.
- J. Thomae, “Beitrage zur Theorie der durch die Heinesche Reihe,” Journal für die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, no. 70, pp. 258–281, 1869.
- X. Liu, M. Jia, and X. Xiang, “On the solvability of a fractional differential equation model involving the p-Laplacian operator,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications. An International Journal, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 3267–3275, 2012.