- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 659804, 7 pages
Inverse Coefficient Problem of the Parabolic Equation with Periodic Boundary and Integral Overdetermination Conditions
Department of Management Information Systems, Kadir Has University, 34083 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 6 May 2013; Accepted 23 August 2013
Academic Editor: Daniel C. Biles
Copyright © 2013 Fatma Kanca. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Irem Baglan, and Fatma Kanca, “An inverse coefficient problem for a quasilinear parabolic equation with periodic boundary and integral overdetermination condition,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Yashar T. Mehraliyev, and Gulshan Kh. Shafiyeva, “Determination of an Unknown Coefficient in the Third Order Pseudoparabolic Equation with Non-Self-Adjoint Boundary Conditions,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Irem Baglan, “Determination of a coefficient in a quasilinear parabolic equation with periodic boundary condition,” Inverse Problems In Science And Engineering, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 884–900, 2015.
- Mohammed S. Hussein, Daniel Lesnic, and Mansur I. Ismailov, “An inverse problem of finding the time-dependent diffusion coefficient from an integral condition,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2015.