- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 659804, 7 pages
Inverse Coefficient Problem of the Parabolic Equation with Periodic Boundary and Integral Overdetermination Conditions
Department of Management Information Systems, Kadir Has University, 34083 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 6 May 2013; Accepted 23 August 2013
Academic Editor: Daniel C. Biles
Copyright © 2013 Fatma Kanca. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. R. Cannon, Y. P. Lin, and S. Wang, “Determination of a control parameter in a parabolic partial differential equation,” The Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society B, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 149–163, 1991.
- J. R. Cannon, Y. Lin, and S. Wang, “Determination of source parameter in parabolic equations,” Meccanica, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 85–94, 1992.
- A. G. Fatullayev, N. Gasilov, and I. Yusubov, “Simultaneous determination of unknown coefficients in a parabolic equation,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 87, no. 10-11, pp. 1167–1177, 2008.
- M. I. Ivanchov, “Inverse problems for the heat-conduction equation with nonlocal boundary condition,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1186–1192, 1993.
- M. I. Ivanchov and N. V. Pabyrivska, “Simultaneous determination of two coefficients in a parabolic equation in the case of nonlocal and integral conditions,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 674–684, 2001.
- M. I. Ismailov and F. Kanca, “An inverse coefficient problem for a parabolic equation in the case of nonlocal boundary and overdetermination conditions,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 692–702, 2011.
- F. Kanca and M. I. Ismailov, “The inverse problem of finding the time-dependent diffusion coefficient of the heat equation from integral overdetermination data,” Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 463–476, 2012.
- J. R. Cannon, “The solution of the heat equation subject to the specification of energy,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 21, pp. 155–160, 1963.
- L. I. Kamynin, “A boundary value problem in the theory of heat conduction with a nonclassical boundary condition,” Zhurnal Vychislitel'noi Matematiki i Matematicheskoi Fiziki, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 1006–1024, 1964.
- N. I. Ionkin, “Solution of a boundary-value problem in heat conduction with a nonclassical boundary condition,” Differential Equations, vol. 13, pp. 204–211, 1977.
- N. I. Yurchuk, “Mixed problem with an integral condition for certain parabolic equations,” Differential Equations, vol. 22, pp. 1457–1463, 1986.
- V. M. Vīgak, “Construction of a solution of the heat conduction problem with integral conditions,” Doklady Akademii Nauk Ukrainy, vol. 8, pp. 57–60, 1994.
- N. I. Ivanchov, “Boundary value problems for a parabolic equation with integral conditions,” Differential Equations, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 591–609, 2004.
- W. Liao, M. Dehghan, and A. Mohebbi, “Direct numerical method for an inverse problem of a parabolic partial differential equation,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 232, no. 2, pp. 351–360, 2009.
- I. Sakinc, “Numerical solution of a quasilinear parabolic problem with periodic boundary condition,” Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 183–189, 2010.
- J. Choi, “Inverse problem for a parabolic equation with space-periodic boundary conditions by a Carleman estimate,” Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 111–135, 2003.