- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670878, 11 pages
Chaos Synchronization Based on Unknown Input Proportional Multiple-Integral Fuzzy Observer
1Laboratory of Modeling, Information & Systems (MIS), University of Picardie Jules Verne (UPJV), 33 rue Saint Leu,
80039 Amiens Cedex 1, France
2Laboratory of Automatic Applied (LAA), M’hamed Bougara University of Boumerdès (UMBB), 35000 Boumerdès, Algeria
3Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 1 April 2013; Revised 17 June 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2013 T. Youssef et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Li-li Li, Ying Liu, and Qi-guo Yao, “Robust synchronization of chaotic systems using slidingmode and feedback control,” Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE C, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 211–222, 2014.
- Eleonora Bilotta, Francesco Chiaravalloti, and Pietro Pantano, “Spontaneous Synchronization in Two Mutually Coupled Memristor-Based Chua’s Circuits: Numerical Investigations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Hongbiao Fan, Min Meng, and Jun-e Feng, “Observers of Fuzzy Descriptor Systems with Time-Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.