- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670878, 11 pages
Chaos Synchronization Based on Unknown Input Proportional Multiple-Integral Fuzzy Observer
1Laboratory of Modeling, Information & Systems (MIS), University of Picardie Jules Verne (UPJV), 33 rue Saint Leu,
80039 Amiens Cedex 1, France
2Laboratory of Automatic Applied (LAA), M’hamed Bougara University of Boumerdès (UMBB), 35000 Boumerdès, Algeria
3Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 1 April 2013; Revised 17 June 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2013 T. Youssef et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Jiang, G. Chen, and W. K. Tang, “Stabilizing unstable equilibria of chaotic systems from a state observer approach,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 281–288, 2004.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- T. L. Carroll and L. M. Pecora, “Synchronizing chaotic circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 453–456, 1991.
- E. N. Lorenz, “Deterministic nonperiodic flow,” Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 130–141, 1963.
- J. Yang, G. Hu, and J. Xiao, “Chaos synchronization in coupled chaotic oscillators with multiple positive lyapunov exponents,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 496–499, 1998.
- S. Boccaletti, C. Grebogi, Y.-C. Lai, H. Mancini, and D. Maza, “The control of chaos: theory and applications,” Physics Reports, vol. 329, no. 3, pp. 103–197, 2000.
- S. Boccaletti, J. Kurths, G. Osipov, D. L. Valladares, and C. S. Zhou, “The synchronization of chaotic systems,” Physics Reports, vol. 366, no. 1-2, pp. 1–101, 2002.
- E. M. Shahverdiev, “Synchronization in systems with multiple time delays,” Physical Review E, vol. 70, no. 6, Article ID 067202, 4 pages, 2004.
- J. Xu, L. Min, and G. Chen, “A chaotic communication scheme based on generalized synchronization and hash functions,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 1445–1448, 2004.
- J. W. Haefner, Modeling Biological Systems: Principles and Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Bounded synchronization and state estimation for discrete time-varying stochastic complex networks over a finite horizon,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–157, 2011.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, J. Liang, and X. Liu, “Synchronization of coupled neutral-type neural networks with jumping-mode-dependent discrete and unbounded distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 102–114, 2013.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Sampled-data synchronization control of dynamical networks with stochastic sampling,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2644–2650, 2012.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, H. Dong, and H. Shu, “Distributed state estimation with stochastic parameters and nonlinearities through sensor networks: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 1575–1585, 2012.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, Y. S. Hung, and G. Chesi, “Distributed filtering for polynomial nonlinear stochastic systems in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 1971–1979, 2011.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Distributed filtering for a class of time-varying systems over sensor networks with quantization errors and successive packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 3164–3173, 2012.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, J. Lam, and H. Gao, “Fuzzy-model-based robust fault detection with stochastic mixed time delays and successive packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 365–376, 2012.
- B. Wanga, J. Wang, and S. M. Zhong, “Impulsive synchronization control for chaotic systems,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 15, pp. 2721–2726, 2011.
- C. Tao, C. Yang, Y. Luo, H. Xiong, and F. Hu, “Speed feedback control of chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 259–263, 2005.
- Y. Yu, “Adaptive synchronization of a unified chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 329–333, 2008.
- C. Li, X. Liao, and K.-W. Wong, “Lag synchronization of hyperchaos with application to secure communications,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 183–193, 2005.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “Determination of active sliding mode controller parameters in synchronizing different chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 583–591, 2007.
- J. G. Barajas-Ramírez, G. Chen, and L. S. Shieh, “Fuzzy chaos synchronization via sampled driving signals,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 2721–2733, 2004.
- T. Liao and S. Tsai, “Adaptive synchronization of chaotic systems and its application to secure communications,” Chaos, solitons and fractals, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1387–1396, 2000.
- C.-J. Cheng, “Robust synchronization of uncertain unified chaotic systems subject to noise and its application to secure communication,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 5, pp. 2698–2712, 2012.
- T. Yang, “Secure communication via chaotic parameter modulation,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 817–819, 1996.
- H. Dedieu, M. P. Kennedy, and M. Hasler, “Chaos shift keying: modulation and demodulation of a chaotic carrier using self-synchronizing Chua's circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 634–642, 1993.
- K. M. Cuomo, A. V. Oppenheim, and S. H. Strogatz, “Synchronization of Lorenz-based chaotic circuits with applications to communications,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 626–633, 1993.
- T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 116–132, 1985.
- K. Lian, T. Chiang, C. Chiu, and P. Liu, “Synthesis of fuzzy model-based designs to synchronization and secure communications for chaotic systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 66–83, 2001.
- J.-H. Kim, C.-W. Park, E. Kim, and M. Park, “Adaptive synchronization of T-S fuzzy chaotic systems with unknown parameters,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1353–1361, 2005.
- C.-H. Hyun, C.-W. Park, J.-H. Kim, and M. Park, “Synchronization and secure communication of chaotic systems via robust adaptive high-gain fuzzy observer,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 2200–2209, 2009.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- K. Tanaka and H. O. Wang, Fuzzy Control System Design and Analysis. A Linear Matrix Inequality Approach, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- M. Chadli and H. R. Karimi, “Robust observer design for unknown inputs Takagi-Sugeno models,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 158–164, 2013.
- H. Dimassi, A. Loria, and S. Belghith, “A new secured transmission scheme based on chaotic synchronization via smooth adaptive unknown-input observers,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 3727–3739, 2012.
- M. Chen and W. Min, “Unknown input observer based chaotic secure communication,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 10, pp. 1595–1600, 2008.
- M. Chadli and I. Zlinka, “Unknown input observer design for fuzzy systems with application to chaotic system reconstruction,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 147–154, 2013.
- M. Chadli, A. Akhenak, J. Ragot, and D. Maquin, “State and unknown input estimation for discrete time multiple model,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 346, no. 6, pp. 593–610, 2009.
- T. Youssef, M. Chadli, H. R. Karimi, and M. Zelmat, “Design of unknown inputs proportional integral observers for TS fuzzy models,” Neurocomputing Journal, vol. 210, no. 163, p. 174, 2013.
- X. Meng, Y. Yu, G. Wen, and R. Chen, “Chaos synchronization of unified chaotic system using fuzzy logic controller,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ '08), pp. 544–547, June 2008.
- K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, “A unified approach to controlling chaos via an LMI-based fuzzy control system design,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 1021–1040, 1998.